• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Course/subjects (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Komit said:
INFS1000 looks gay.
Komit its a stupid subject but pretty piss easy well i found it like that

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
adamsaclown said:
yep i have... why?
coz i havent done 1001,i am not sure its related to 1002 a lot,thats why i ask u, or i may borrow 1001's notes then hahahaha

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
all pplz i met say infs1000 is the shitest sub ever, only 2nd to ecmt

@templar: holy f... u got some randomness of subjects... why are u overloadin so much?! o_O 9 cp overloading alredy?! i doubt uc an do 33cp per sem without tsp tho>?!

@waffy: roflmao!!! phys1902 physics 2b!! jkz...

@yvonne: hope stream3 lecturer's gonna be good...
1st wk since there's no tute, i'd bump into stm 4 to see if lecture is good... ^^

ahhh the flexibility...

gayness... the faculty webpage didn't say who's lecturing the streams... maybe econ faculty don't like pplz hopping streams... little do they realise how many shitty lecturers do they have...

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
It's not random. I need the chem and bio subjects as prerequisites of biochem, and the mech is from engineering as I have not yet decided to stick with the combined degree, or drop to just science. Hence I need the junior prerequisites for possibly 3 majors all now.

I should have overloaded with concept in session one and drop human bio now, but somehow that wasn't planned properly. In the end it's 57cp for one year, so not a big deal when you look at the overall picture.

I'm not in the TSP. And I got approval.

nit

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 Life*~
ooh advanced, will you be in the same lectures as BIOL1003?
Yep, we share the lectures, except for some "special" adv lectures on some Fridays. The pracs are different with the stupid adv course having only the 1 timeslot for pracs - 2-5 on Mondays.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
xiao1985 said:
all pplz i met say infs1000 is the shitest sub ever, only 2nd to ecmt

@templar: holy f... u got some randomness of subjects... why are u overloadin so much?! o_O 9 cp overloading alredy?! i doubt uc an do 33cp per sem without tsp tho>?!

@waffy: roflmao!!! phys1902 physics 2b!! jkz...

@yvonne: hope stream3 lecturer's gonna be good...
1st wk since there's no tute, i'd bump into stm 4 to see if lecture is good... ^^

ahhh the flexibility...

gayness... the faculty webpage didn't say who's lecturing the streams... maybe econ faculty don't like pplz hopping streams... little do they realise how many shitty lecturers do they have...
well, last sem, stream4's lec was totally shit......i will see this sem the lec is good or not, i may change it after...yah, they do have lots of shitty lecuturers :mad:

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
lots ppl said infs1000 is boring and hard.. :eek: and i think so..

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
SEM 2

MECO1001 - Australian Media Studies
GOVT1202 - Intro to World Politics
GOVT1406 - International Business and Politics
CLAW1001 - Commercial Transactions A

:D Good times

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
nit said:
Yep, we share the lectures, except for some "special" adv lectures on some Fridays. The pracs are different with the stupid adv course having only the 1 timeslot for pracs - 2-5 on Mondays.
my prac is on Mon 2-5 too (although i do have other options) i'm going to see if i can change it

A

adamsaclown

yvonne_710 said:
lots ppl said infs1000 is boring and hard.. :eek: and i think so..
the programming/excel part of INFS1000 is pretty easy (and not that boring) if you pay attention, and you can think through (simple) problems without being panicked by the thought of "programming"

the theoretical part is filled with BS acronyms and concepts which really piss you off sometimes, because it is such corporate bullshit which makes it seem like a Management unit (if you like management...well... thats good for you), othertimes it just bores you, though if you attend the lectures, the lecturers are quite good and make the lectures interesting enough.

The final exam (based on the theory) seems to always be BS and judging from my mark, you'll do pretty well if you just throw in all the BS concepts from the textbook, or any BS general commerce knowledge you have, even if it doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i heard the structure , admin also sucks... my friend dropped a whole commerce part cuz of infs 1000

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
adamsaclown said:
the programming/excel part of INFS1000 is pretty easy (and not that boring) if you pay attention, and you can think through (simple) problems without being panicked by the thought of "programming"

the theoretical part is filled with BS acronyms and concepts which really piss you off sometimes, because it is such corporate bullshit which makes it seem like a Management unit (if you like management...well... thats good for you), othertimes it just bores you, though if you attend the lectures, the lecturers are quite good and make the lectures interesting enough.

The final exam (based on the theory) seems to always be BS and judging from my mark, you'll do pretty well if you just throw in all the BS concepts from the textbook, or any BS general commerce knowledge you have, even if it doesn't make sense.
i think the programming part will be interesting..but the theory part is just so boring and stupid.............well,its not core unit for me, i wont do it since too many ppl said it is boring and hard! :D i do believe its boring! :uhhuh:

A

adamsaclown

xiao1985 said:
i heard the structure , admin also sucks... my friend dropped a whole commerce part cuz of infs 1000
well they are changing it quite a bit... the admin may seem a bit bad because a lot of people fail the VBA components so they always have to organise retests and stuff and it seemed to get very chaotic, but if you can keep on top of the VBA you can just ignore all that and its not that bad... if you've secretly held aspirations of being a CEO or CIO (or CFO?) you'll like the theory because its very high-level and all about managing stuff... which I personally found to be full of shit, but judging by the no. of people here who've asked about Management majors... you might be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)