Cousin Relationship (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i used to play doctor with my cousin when we were kids, but she was hot back then now she is fucking ugo so eww no way.

hero.

HSC
N/A
sif its legal
Where is your evidence that cousin marriages are not legal?
I've already posted links which state that cousin marriage is legal in Australia. What sources do you have to dispute this? If you didnt find any, then how can you say it's not legal?

Just using your general knowledge that incest is illegal doesnt make the cut for this topic. Why? Because while marrying your siblings, ancestors or descendants are illegal you can marry your aunt, uncle, cousins.

Wallow in your own despair as you find out that your cousin is the best partner for you, but because you thought "Oh, we can't marry our cousins, game over" then you missed out on an opportunity of a lifetime as your cousin went and fucked that alpha male in your class.

assiduous

HSC
Where is your evidence that cousin marriages are not legal?
I've already posted links which state that cousin marriage is legal in Australia. What sources do you have to dispute this? If you didnt find any, then how can you say it's not legal?

Just using your general knowledge that incest is illegal doesnt make the cut for this topic. Why? Because while marrying your siblings, ancestors or descendants are illegal you can marry your aunt, uncle, cousins.

Wallow in your own despair as you find out that your cousin is the best partner for you, but because you thought "Oh, we can't marry our cousins, game over" then you missed out on an opportunity of a lifetime as your cousin went and fucked that alpha male in your class.
you are now my hero. :)

SpoonSamba

HSC
My best friends parents are first cousins. Theyre crazy wogs. My friends didnt turn out deformed. Its still fucked when i think about it though, especially when she tells me about them having secs like what the fuck.

i cant imagine if one of my cousins asked me out id probably chop off their balls with a machete. HEADS UP!

HSC
My best friends parents are first cousins. Theyre crazy wogs. My friends didnt turn out deformed. Its still fucked when i think about it though, especially when she tells me about them having secs like what the fuck.

i cant imagine if one of my cousins asked me out id probably chop off their balls with a machete. HEADS UP!
yuck man, why would that person even know when their parents have sex?

Last edited:

assiduous

HSC

Oh come on cousin or not he is still a person of the opposite sex. ;)
So if he is hot, and you like him go for him.!!!

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I read a massive article on this a year ago. The medical ramifications really aren't that much higher than no blood relation. Socially it's got an unnecessary stigma. The only valid reason is that if you grew up with this person like they were family then it's weird. So if you were in the bath together at the age of 3 with your hot cousin, chances are it'd be a little bit weird for everyone including you two when you start dating.

audioxdoll

HSC
you from tasmania??
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :spin:

Anyway, regardless of the cousin dilemma why are you talking about marriage if you havent even asked your cousin out yet?

Way to jump the gun. You seem a bit TOO eager. I can sense some hidden incestuous family rape story for sure...

HSC
Yeah, my cousins are like my siblings, like my more than siblings.

Even the ones I've never met.

Cousin marrying, no. I've always associated it with being desperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)