• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cramming for physics??? (1 Viewer)

Pharaoh

HSC
Okay, so due to having the worst possible trial timetable, I find myself having to cram a massive chunk of physics. Since I just had ancient today, and tomorrow I also have math with physics, I could barely do any revision over the past few weeks... Thankfully, I've spent some all nighters over the past week or so and was able to finish and study my notes for space and m&g. But I've still got astronomy and ideas to implementation to cover. How do I do this in a day????

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Okay, so due to having the worst possible trial timetable, I find myself having to cram a massive chunk of physics. Since I just had ancient today, and tomorrow I also have math with physics, I could barely do any revision over the past few weeks... Thankfully, I've spent some all nighters over the past week or so and was able to finish and study my notes for space and m&g. But I've still got astronomy and ideas to implementation to cover. How do I do this in a day????
Skim read notes and try to absorb as much as info as you can since you only got one day left

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Might as well lol. Thanks for the reply!
You know what's funny? My Physics trials on Thursday and I'm doing Chem at the moment. Gonna skim read the last module and absorb as much as possible on Wednesday.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
ive done my trials and have noticed that just skimming through your notes is ineffective, it is more productive to just do past papers

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
ive done my trials and have noticed that just skimming through your notes is ineffective, it is more productive to just do past papers
not true, skimming may give you info that you can elaborate on if you go blank on a question during an exam

Combo

beast
HSC
its possible but risky lol, prepare alot earlier so you dont have to cram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)