Cramming. (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Tangoto said:
Ah right.

Thing is, it's the pressure I'm getting to do well though. If I get a UAI below 70, it's basically a bullet to the head for me.
Um yeah, don't joke about that faggot.

speedofsound

HSC
Tangoto said:
Ah right.

Thing is, it's the pressure I'm getting to do well though. If I get a UAI below 70, it's basically a bullet to the head for me.
But the SC is completely irrelevant to the HSC...

Tangoto

poop
HSC
What, bullet to the head? It was just an expression.

No plans to do myself in, dewd.

edit: @speedofsound

Yeah, I know it's pretty unimportant. But still... I actually want to do good. It's like running in a race. Coming first doesn't mean much, but you still want to come first.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
TBK11 said:
Dear god.. relax buddy unless ur dropping out dont worry i was in the same state as u for my trials but in the end i realized i wasted so much time studying for something worth nothing!!

Jus relax and go into the hall as you own the place and walk out with confidence of Freedom
Listen to this guy. He crammed 31 hours of study for his SC trials.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
kevinx2 said:
Secondeded
thirded

btw at OP: just so you know how little study is required, for history I studied for an hour at school in the morning before the exam and got a band 6

calm the fuck down

=]

suzlee

HSC
Okay this is what I've decided to do before monday:

read my science textbook
do an english past paper
read ex. book for geo and his

Now that it's only days away I'm actually going to start doing some studying.....

What is everybody else doing?
Most 10ers on BOS (and older people) keep emphasising how much of a bludge it is :D but what are you actually doing??

Huynsta.

HSC
I plan to start studying tomorrow, Saturday arvo and Sunday arvo.

Mostly history though, i really bummed out for my trials on that subject =\
Math and Science I think i can pull off a B6, English i'll be happy with a B5.
Probably, go through some geo notes on Sunday.

The easiest exam (if you would even call it an exam!) is going to be the computer skills one lol

Would love all B6's, but probably wont happen =[

studentcheese

HSC
dont study too much or I will feel disadvantaged :p anyway, I have barely done much. Just practice papers for past few days and I cant be stuffed doing anymore. Wish me luck!!! Hope I can at least scrape a Band 5.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
dc1337 said:
Yes you are screwed pretty much. Unless you actually remember all your stuff without regular study.
Well, surely the regular work these people have been putting in over the year and their concerns about SC crap proves that they will be fine, maybe? I'd hope so.

TBK11

HSC
midifile said:
thirded

calm the fuck down

=]
LOl i agreee haha im so bad that im jigging tomorrow to go to the movies 3days before the sc (rebel) :p

smushieex

HSC
haha I haven't done much.
I've only done those online multiple choice things for science, history, maths and geo.
I got too lazy so I skipped english. LOL.
I'm planning to work more 'productively' after school tomorrow and during the weekend ..
hmm .. hopefully it actually works out. haha

M

moye1025

lol, all you yr 10 guys are gonna look back in 2 years and say to yourselves "why did i even worry for a second for the sc". Although u wont understand now you will during your hsc exams while ur laughing at the yr tens in 2010 stressing over sc.
Going back to the thread i studied for 2 hrs per subject before the test and still got 4 band 6's so you'll be fine so ur not screwed, just study over the weekend.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
TBK11 said:
LOl i agreee haha im so bad that im jigging tomorrow to go to the movies 3days before the sc (rebel) :p
I'm working all weekend despite parental demands... they haven't even mentioned study but they want me to sleep well the night before so I don't fall asleep during it :p

mrpet3rr

HSC
no your not screwed. don't stress out too hard its only SC , SC is easy anyhows with little study

inconnuBubble

HSC
who cares..
im not studying, i only need band 3+ and the careers advisor wont talk to me about moving on to year 11..seriously, as long as you attempt it youll get a band 1 at least T_T

studentcheese

HSC
Good luck year 10's. Although the SC isn't important, I will be still studying to make sure I kick the ass of my enemy :)

Kick everyone's ass :D Kick serious butt :D

xsifjewolvmreop

HSC
seriously, school certificate = biggest waste of time ever. they make it so any person of any ability in nsw can achieve semi ok results.

i hated history with a passion last year and never ever listened or cared in the slightest and i got a band six with only doing the past papers my teacher made me and minimal actually study.

so dont stress.

mitch daggy

HSC
you do need some sleep, otherwise you may well fall asleep during the exams. i am like you, though, and want to study for ages. the sc was made to be easy, and you do not need much study to achieve ok marks, but every bit helps.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Cramming? In year 10? BAH! You guys don't know the meaning of the word!

SUSYKINS

HSC
lol people doing the school certificate shouldnt even have to woryr at all -__-
who cares what you get
its not going to affect anything
unless you drop out in year 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)