cramming. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ahahahahahaha that gorilla one. i made sooo much stuff up. :|. what were your reasons?

yeah my comprehension was good, i just ran out of time for the writing cause i kept zoning out, so that will be my downfall.

ohhh my speaking was ace. i was so happy with it. :). hopefully that will keep me up there :).

HSC
my reasons lol so bad
1- natural resources in the forest (makes no sense but had to put something)
2- government doing something to the forest (worded it better than that with a bit more info)
3- not enough people to look after the gorillas (omg lol i was desperate)

and the multiple choice? i put the last one basically because they were kinda fighting and the last thing he said was c'est finit or something so i was like umm she'll tell him to leave. bet that's wrong, i always get them wrong

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If your wording is your issue, perhaps you should try something a bit new? Perhaps answering in dotpoints. For instance, for a cause and effect of acid rain, answer like this:

Cause:
- smelting of lead ores PbS + O2 --> SO2 + Pb
- Sulfur dioxide then further oxidises
- Sulfur trioxide combines with water falling as rain
- Acid rain is Bad

Effect:
- Pollution
- Dead trees
- acidic water
- Dead people

Of course, you'd have to expand on them in the exam, and make them full sentences, however, the general gist is that you're 'highlighting' to the examiner that you know that this this this and that happens, rather than them having to find the points in your half page of scribbe (not that your writing is, Dani, but I know mine certainly is). :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)