• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

crap on tv (1 Viewer)

match

HSC
N/A
wow there is so much crap on tv... almost every thread in this forum is about the OC or autralian idol or some other crap.. how bout talking about something that actually has substance rather that reality tv shows or (in the case of the OC) un-reality tv shows

~Dreamer

HSC
theres stil some good tv out there . watch Oz on sbs on monday nights. about the happenings of a high security prison...in your face drama

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
the only half an hour of must watch television for me and i mean THE ONLY half an hour is:

The Glass House

and that is about it.....maybe some RAGE.....everything else is CRAP and meaningless to me

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
who's watching Steve Abbot's (the Sandman) In Siberia Tonight on sbs?
some of the skits are just random and silly, but it's something refreshing, and i hope they don't can it (i doubt they would though, sbs will show anything :p)

capsicum

HSC
i think Idol's okay. i don't watch tv anymore cuz it's full of crap and it's just not my thing. if i ever do watch tv, i usually watch SBS cuz i find it more entertaining and interesting.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
felix_js said:
who's watching Steve Abbot's (the Sandman) In Siberia Tonight on sbs?
some of the skits are just random and silly, but it's something refreshing, and i hope they don't can it (i doubt they would though, sbs will show anything :p)
yeah i watched that, it was very different. john safran vs god is awesome.
a new series of coupling is coming on abc in a few weeks too, so ill be watching that

v sia

HSC
simpsons , law and order SVU and maybe those cooking shows or documentaries ( world around us type of shows) hmm and possibly the game shows .. their okay ya know

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i watched jon safran on monday and it wasnt as good as i thought it would be. but ill keep watching

and ive stopped watching the simpsons- its starting to bore me- id rather watch an interesting docu or something. did any1 see the one about the bin laden family?? i saw most of it and thought it was good

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Australian Idol = car crash

you shouldn't look, but you can't help it

lengstar

HSC
redslert said:
the only half an hour of must watch television for me and i mean THE ONLY half an hour is:

The Glass House

and that is about it.....maybe some RAGE.....everything else is CRAP and meaningless to me
glass house rocks!

match

HSC
N/A
gotta love the glass house! oz is awesome, i used it for my drama ip. sbs and abc (the shows that arnt the bill) have the best shows. i loved the big picture shows on george bush... if only they showed it to the american voters...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I don't have a TV....my family is too poor to afford a tv... =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)