• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

crap on tv (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am so sick of Reality Television too but The O.C. is awesome. Who cares if it isn't reality, it is entertainment. The other television shows I watch at the moment are:

Friends;
Two and a Half Men;
The O.C. and;
The Simple Life (when I remember it is on).

That's about all really. A few of my favourite shows are off air at the moment, but I have got to admit, most shows don't interest me at all:(.

nerd2die4

HSC
TV is the best.

I will watch anything.

even golf.

The panel = the best show on TV

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
the glass house is the best show on tv, and before they took off gilmore girls i watched that. ummm i watch tru calling too. that's about all... i get so sick of tv... much prefer the internet :)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
I am so sick of Reality Television too but The O.C. is awesome. Who cares if it isn't reality, it is entertainment. The other television shows I watch at the moment are:

Friends;
Two and a Half Men;
The O.C. and;
The Simple Life (when I remember it is on).

That's about all really. A few of my favourite shows are off air at the moment, but I have got to admit, most shows don't interest me at all:(.
if youre sick of RTV then why are you watching The Simple Life?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
if youre sick of RTV then why are you watching The Simple Life?
I realised that when I was typing the post but the reason why I still watch it is because it is funny and probably the best of the Reality Television shows. I also am at University for ten hours on Thursdays and I watch the show when I get home to kind of wind down:).

chepas

HSC
I think Katrina's dad in Spellbinder was the replacement architect after in Hey Dad, Martin Kelly left to go to Saudi Arabia... and Belinda Emmett was his daughter... not sure...

Ashka was the best :D I've only ever seen her in that "Day of The Roses: THe Granville Train Story" movie, apart from Spellbinder...

*goes to get powersuit*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)