• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

crap teachers (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
pig_93 said:
just wondering if anyone's teachers are crap and they have to kinda teach themselves the syllabus?

thats whats happening with me in society and culture and im just wondering what u guys do to help you do well??

the thing is, i say some things to my teacher, but shes just so nice that i cant full yell at her for not teaching us properly

and another prob is no one else cares in the class, but me, cos we're in a class of dero's who thought society would be a bludge....

what can i do...im stuck eh

spanks
I think there's crap teachers at most schools; as for teachers I have; at the moment I don't think any of them are dumb, but I did have a teacher last year; who wasn't very good at teaching a subject! Ahh the hell with it (she won't read this) she was NOT a good Indo teacher! The class got SO behind! :mad: :(

Last edited by a moderator:

7minute

HSC
My physics teacher in Year 11 was pretty awful... I ended up dropping the subject (well, I thought it was boring to start with and she certainly didn't help matters). I felt sorry for the girls who then went on to do physics in Year 12... none of the credit for their results should go to her, she didn't teach them anything.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Man I love threads about how bad stuff is (teachers, school, etc). Makes me feel so much better. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)