• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Crap! (1 Viewer)

aliciat

HSC
I just read an email from my CIE tutor saying she did not recieve my essay. And I most definately handed it in on time and in the right place.

What happens now??

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Email the tutor and tell her this. Sometimes they aren't that fussy and realize that they lost it lol.

If she is being anal, what sort of evidence do you have that you handed it in on time? Anyone that can vouch for you?

aliciat

HSC
I don't know if she's the anal type. And I think I am lacking in the evidence area. There was this other guy who was handing it in at the same time as me but I wouldn't be able to recognise him now if my life depended on it.

It was one of those assessments where you had to put it in the box outside the room thingy... in building 2. Uhm cameras? :|

aliciat

HSC
She hasn't asked for a copy. Only asked if I submitted and when and where. She sent the email on the 4th of July but I was away on holidays and had no internet access so I only read it now.

BTW Ash, are you a Peer Networker? Are you going to be there on Monday?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nah I'm not a peer networker.... I am never in Sydney when they have their training and stuff usually.

Hm I would email her a copy, because it shows you have done it if you know what I mean. Heard anything back from her?

aliciat

HSC
Oh, my bad. Sorry.

I haven't got a reply from her. I'm only slightly freaking out right now because I know I did it and I know I handed it in.

What's the worst that could happen? They fail me and I have to repeat the subject? Cause that would cause major panic.

aliciat

HSC
My tutor has finally replied! Apparently there was a mix up and I HAVE PASSED! SO I AM VERY VERY HAPPY.

Thanks for all your help braindrainedAsh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)