• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

crappy lectures/tutes/whatever (1 Viewer)

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
clive said:
I think i did a question of one of the assignments for that subject for one of the guys in my block - an induction question with SQRT(5) everywhere :p
yep thats the one, it took so long to put that induction into equation editor.

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
Hmm, how do you know who I am? I didn't think you had established that yet:p. Haha, I didn't realise I was pulling a face:confused:.
I know who you are, it was'nt pulling a face, it was like you were saying to yourself "what the fuck, the lecture is starting on time"

thirsty

HSC
rific said:
Therese Davies? She was one of my tutors in first year. Ever since I've turned away from her classes. Apparently she is really good in the 3000 level subjects, but I wasn't willing to take that chance.
thats the one. hse is such a dickhead im so glad we are already half way through this stupid semester

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
I know who you are, it was'nt pulling a face, it was like you were saying to yourself "what the fuck, the lecture is starting on time"
Hahahaha:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OMG, Andrew Nadolny is the worst lecturer I have ever had. He literally doesn't know the course:rolleyes:.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
SoCal said:
OMG, Andrew Nadolny is the worst lecturer I have ever had. He literally doesn't know the course:rolleyes:.
hahahha, i had him for the second half of micro..i never listened though so i never noticed that, but he was pretty weird lol..although it seems that everyone in econ is weird :S

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I won't be attending any more of his lectures that is for sure:p.

In other news, one of my lecturers seems to have lost my assignment:mad:!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
SoCal said:
Well I won't be attending any more of his lectures that is for sure:p.

In other news, one of my lecturers seems to have lost my assignment:mad:!
go to the head of school or whatever the head honcho is.. they have to give you at least a credit for it i think..

a lecturer lost one of my friends assignments last year, and she was failing, but then when it was lost and they had to give her a specific mark she ended up scraping a pass :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well I hope he accepts that he lost it and doesn't think that I am lying and didn't hand it in. I am going to email him tomorrow and see what he says. I better not get a credit, I know for a fact I got 100% for that assignment:mad:!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)