• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Crappy Principals Bitching Thread (2 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Now that we are nearly gone, it seems fitting to bitch about our crappy principals etc :p, if your fortunate to have a decent principal...be happy :(

Mine (This school is public btw)

- Installed security cameras throughout the school. He promised to monitor them outside of school hours but he has been caught watching the live feed of the cameras in his office by the school captain and other students.

- Will only allow us to wear our school jersey's for two days, neither of which we can wear them to and from school because the 'general public' will think we are 'cretins'.

- Made a group of guys sit on a bench for half a day - for sitting down in a sports assembly.

- Canned slave day, muck up day and the easter egg hunt *bastard*

- Makes us wear blazers to and from school, and monitors tucked shirts, transgressions of either net you after schools.

- Dipped into our year 12 formal fund and took ALL the cash (which we had been raising since year 10) to buy a "proper present for the school" when previous years had given like a single clock or something.

- A guy hacked the network and came forward after the principal said whoever did it wouldn't be expelled etc... but he was expelled 6 months later for breaking an agreement not to touch the computers (he clicked a mouse to print something) and the principal claimed he intimidated and harassed a group of young girls (said girls denied it) to get their accounts (he didnt need accounts anyway, since he had everyones :p).

and did SOoooooo much more.

Yours? :p

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm..my yr 12 principal was awesome, but the one we had before that was a tool....one guy got caught plagiarising parts of another girls essay, and lost the title of captaincy (which, i guess was fair enough) but then another girl got caught with cheat sheets in every yr 11 yrly exam, and not a single thing happenned to her.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
hmm..my yr 12 principal was awesome, but the one we had before that was a tool....one guy got caught plagiarising parts of another girls essay, and lost the title of captaincy (which, i guess was fair enough) but then another girl got caught with cheat sheets in every yr 11 yrly exam, and not a single thing happenned to her.

you, of all people, should know better...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
hmmm i guess i can't complain about our principal...
he won't let us fundraise for the formal cos he thinks it's unfair that we get other people to pay for us having a night of fun, when he let year 10 last year fundraise ALL YEAR for theirs...
he wouldn't let us have our formal at taronga cos he wanted to support local businesses.
that's all i can think of now...
but apart from that he's ok.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
oh.. and this is our school hat.. that we have to wear to and from school during summer and every time we're outside (otherwise we get a detention).
When I was in year 7, the school hat wasn't a big thing.. they got more strict as the years went by... oh well....

haha, it looks like a hat my grandmother would wear!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
old principal of my old school was the r0x, until sydney boys stole him away *shakes fist*

current principal:

- got rid of mufti/international/anything fun days because 'strange people might come in and beat someone up'
- changed the uniform because it wasn't classy enough
- banned jewelry (i wore it anyway)

and the list goes on... i cant think of anything but people from my school will know what i'm on about

G

Gavvvvvin

Cyph said:
haha, it looks like a hat my grandmother would wear!
Lol, yeah you can just imagine some old woman working in her garden wearing that thing :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my previous princ. was like a dickhead :( always said "no" to events that we wanted! Mind you many teachers have left because of her management style.

the current one is pretty cool, he does and spends more money to fix the school up. He is a vision kinda person but too bad the SRC system doesnt help him back LOL *hangs head in shame* :( :p

J

jhakka

SpoRTsGaL said:
oh.. and this is our school hat.. that we have to wear to and from school during summer and every time we're outside (otherwise we get a detention).
When I was in year 7, the school hat wasn't a big thing.. they got more strict as the years went by... oh well....
Haha. That hat is so not cool.

zhongie

HSC
Ours is okay, apart from the fact she's never at school and that she got drunk at the Debutante Ball...

slip

HSC
Well today i was coming out of the toliets during 5 period with another guy who was playing in one of my music hsc pieces. The principal was standing on a walk way above us. He yelled at us "get to class, hurry up"

so i tried to say i had hsc music on and we were just washing our hands. but he cut me off before i even finished my first word, saying somethign like "just just just get to class, english now"

so i just said "I just just just have hsc music on now, and im just just just not goign to class"

i knwo its not much but i felt good to shut him up.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my principal is trying to turn my school (public) into some kind of private school... with no money... hes gone completely MAD with the uniform... making hideous long skirts for winter.. when before we could wear anything that kept up warm pretty much... he says no to any fundraising activities we try to arrange and has taken away next years yr 12 (my grade) common room privileges away........ i think i wanna kill him.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i have to say... i love my principal... because he kinda happens to be my dad... and he's 99% a great guy. sometimes he has to be a teacher and not like some of the guys i'm friends with cos they do dickhead things like doing donuts in the carpark, but mostly he's good. i find out good goss (which i never spill) and i get to mock him at the revue.

HSC
my principal is a bit of a head case. she wears her hot pink power suit all the time(that or some other ghastly, fluro number) and makes us do all this charity work. and she is so stuffy with the uniform, particularly socks and scarfs.

i guess she isn't as bad as she could be, but she is a bit of a nut job.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
We Win! OUR PRINCIPAL WEARS CURTAINS! I swear she gets up in the morning, walks around the house, makes a selection, and then rips it down and puts it on. Once she had this great big fat curtain tassles too.
And the pauses..... "Year......12...........I.........am...........disgusted............at......your... behaviour" the angrier she gets the slower she gets.... Not looking forward to her graduation speech :S
That, and she's a stupid cow who wouldn't know what intelligence was if it ran over her with a Mack Truck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahh, no one likes my principal. i will admit that she was very good to me last year when i had some personal issues and i'm grateful for that.

however the school is losing its spirit and is turning into a uai machine. grrr.

here she is. what a sexy mamma. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)