• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Crappy Principals Bitching Thread (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ours is pretty good hasnt done anything stupd to us or anything. Tad verbose at assembly but I think most principals are. GRRR he helped change it so people can wear the PE uniform on days with sports, Im annoyed at that cause it only happened this year when I dont have sport :rolleyes:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I cant really complain about our Principal, he's a pretty good guy...considering he chose me for captain.

But anyway, he's a pretty good bloke, always on top of things and never rude (to me at least).

However, our deputy is a bit of a dick head. He is an arrogant prick. He only started this year and he replaced the other deputy who was "filling in" for a year because the old old deputy wwent on long service leave for 2 and a half semesters. Everyone thinks the replacement was way better.

Brad

Our principal is great... the best... so approachable and knows all the kids etc etc.

that said... they have pools on how long he will talk at our end of year assembly... it was almost over an hour last year.... and it gets longer each year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)