Cravings for Studying - am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
i dont have the urge to study...i do have the urge for uni to start

i think its cause i actually like what im studying...plus in my old age (hahaha 21) things that used to be interesting just dont seem to do it anymore

lala2

Banned
HSC
This is so freakish! I logged onto WebCT to see my new subjects coming up and there were 8 of us nerds there too! (using the "Who's Online?" function). First time ever I'm not looking forward to the hols ending because I've gotten two new jobs and training starts on Wed so I've only had one week of hols, basically (last week was all interviews and stuff).

Conspirocy

HSC
lala2 said:
This is so freakish! I logged onto WebCT to see my new subjects coming up and there were 8 of us nerds there too! (using the "Who's Online?" function). First time ever I'm not looking forward to the hols ending because I've gotten two new jobs and training starts on Wed so I've only had one week of hols, basically (last week was all interviews and stuff).
i always thought that function was a bit weird...kinda stalkerish

gemrism

HSC
Nope but i miss uni because all i have is cravings for food.
i have a much better diet at uni!!!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I went and bought my only text today. I was so keen on starting to study it, but now im tired :(

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Ah Stazi if you where only woman with an amputated leg, I'd marry you.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lawl. i kind of, accidentally, finished half my readings for week 1 today :shy:

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
回复: Cravings for Studying - am I the only one?

the blackboard hasnt been updated yet for me, i have no unit outline, no info hence no study at all... =P

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: 回复: Cravings for Studying - am I the only one?

yvonne_710 said:
the blackboard hasnt been updated yet for me, i have no unit outline, no info hence no study at all... =P
I emailed my accounting lecturer asking for the readings list. My other subject was already on blackboard.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Re: 回复: Cravings for Studying - am I the only one?

I'm getting cravings for starting uni. This year has been shit, and I just want to get it over and done with rather than delay the inevitable by being on holidays being lazy, sleeping in, over endulging on going out till late. My sleeping patterns are whacked.

So yeh bring on Advanced Statistics! Woot!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yes! i had a wierd panic attack the other weekend. i was shopping and was like 'oh fuck i have to go home right now asap. wasting study time!?!@$?!@$:eek:!@$!"
:eek:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
stazi said:
Has anyone else had these strange urges to study during the break? It's weird, I've been having them quite a bit lately. So much so that I think I'll do some tomorrow. Should I seek medical help?
I kinda understand what you mean. I've read virtually nothing intellectual over the last 3 weeks (except the Economist) I've been playing endless computer games and chasing cats. My brain feels like Swiss cheese.

On the other hand, the amount of procrastination I do during semester to avoid doing work - I hate the hard work...! :(

Black Faery

HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
I've read virtually nothing intellectual over the last 3 weeks (except the Economist)
The Economist is to intellectual works what a youtube video of a cat pissing is to the Lion King.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Black Faery said:
The Economist is to intellectual works what a youtube video of a cat pissing is to the Lion King.
Virtually analogous?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)