Craziest Academic Comeback or not (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my schools trial exam block is shorter than hsc one as expected, but the way my exams work, my trial block is actually longer for me personally. My hsc is condensed to 13 days vs 15 for trials with the subjects I do!

nsw..wollongong

HSC
my schools trial exam block is shorter than hsc one as expected, but the way my exams work, my trial block is actually longer for me personally. My hsc is condensed to 13 days vs 15 for trials with the subjects I do!
wtf all my trial exams are in one week....

comeback6969

HSC
16/07
-WOW pulled an All nighter to understand eco topic 4 cause i didnt have a clue but damm it took me a whole night to understand it cause it was soooooo long man.
Kinda titled my mate from another school won't be tested on topic 4 cause he hasnt started btw while im screwed lol and have to spend so much mf time on it......
- Didn't have time to do anything else lmao
- Planning to do questions on topic 4
- Planning to revise math content - I think theres like two I need to go over in depth
- Need to squeeze in business and English
- Think imma take a nap cause im pretty GODAMM tired
I think I do papers very soon maybe not essays but atleast mcq and SA which is good enough for now

comeback6969

HSC
Goal for today is
- Do Topic 4 Questions then just read over the syllabus again to make sure im up to date ish and then do one paper if I somehow have time + Think about essay plans and get ideas
- Try and finish content for maths like two subtopics
- Try and finish content for business which should be essentially like one topic
- If i do these, I should be not too bad for school tmw
I def wanna get a biz and eco paper done only mcq and sa obviously

ZakaryJayNicholls

HSC
Uni Grad
I'll fill in my details later. Hopefully I can edit this.

Basically I fluked term 1 year 12, came back year 12 term 2 but rn term 3 is going to decide alot and im stressed asf.

Im gonna update this as I go
You need to calm yourself down here a bit buddy. You should do as much as you reasonably can (while allotting time for sleep and some social life) but if you burn yourself out completely you may not recover for a very long time.

You should also remember to be kind to yourself.

comeback6969

HSC
Hey guys new update!!!!!!!!!!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!!
School is killing me everyday lol.
I've been averaging 8-10 hours of study everyday to make up for my lack of study in holis. I feel kinda dead and worried, but not too stressed since my coping mechanism is next level. Especially, English just feels like a darkhole really hoping I can okay. Everything else is okay, just essay parts for my subjects which i feel like im going to struggle with.
I want out.................

comeback6969

HSC
😭IT FEELS DOOMED...........
Theres a fat math topic that I don't understand. I think theres a 4 hour video which I might have to resort to if the textbook doesn't work,
English - Memorisation is not going to be fun
Eco - I still need to start alot
Business - Okay with mcq and shorites - preparing for essay
Geo - nothing yet but my internal rank are good so It won;t be too bad
Math - Working on papers and covering topics

comeback6969

HSC
i thought someone posted a video about networks in a math standard related forum that i know you participate(d?) in
yea i didn't get it too well. Im about to watch 4 hours worth of this topic tho so aye I hope I understnad it

comeback6969

HSC
26/07
Update
Business - Can do around 90% of questions, just some I don't get but im planning to revise today
Economics - Making essay plans, yet to do much questions though, im planning to do it later on since i do have 2 full days for eco
Maths - Done alot of questions, but some topics need to go over, think i have two full days before it
English - Just memorisation
Geo - DId a bunch content actually but need to do skills

Time went fast, I don't really know what happened. Do I feel like I could have worked harder or done more? Definitely, it was almost as If iI somehow lost track of time again. But really, I don't feel too worried or too bad atleast right now. I am annoyed that I feel that time kind of went to waste but theres no point. Feel like this is an issue I definitely need to fix going onto HSC and Uni.

Also I found a degree - Construction management at UNSW, looks promising. I had goals of Commerce before, but don't know if I'll get the atar for commerce or if it's a good degree to even take vs construction management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)