Craziest Academic Comeback or not (1 Viewer)

comeback6969

HSC
BRUH HOW HAS IT BEEN 1+ MONTHS AND IVE DONE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!.
Honestly I don't know if I just got extremely lazy, probably did but I just honestly lost everything about school. It's like I don't care anymore. All this time I could have used to study and not mess around but I didn't. Bruh all the potential is gone ggwp. If only I studied like I planned to, I probably would be chilling and prepared.
I was seeking professional help and speaking to alot of people who really just told me that atar doesn't matter and that I'll probably get into my course and if I don't, it's chill. I don't know if this has affected my mindset but It might have.
Knowing school starts really soon, I'm going to somehow have to grind and pull okay for trials....
😭
Kinda pissed that 1 month I could have used to study but didn't. Could have finished content and binged mad papers...................... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

comeback6969

HSC
It's like I feel like even if I was to absolutely fumble. Nothing's going to change, im still going to have a job im still going to have to study regardless of where it is, im still going to do what I want. Whats the point? At this rate im concerned whether im going to get into my course

comeback6969

HSC
Well I might have to like pull 4 all nighers in a row only doing work to maybe catchup?
A thought in my mind tells me I will one day do a allnighter and do like bunch of papers which will potentially make up for my messing around?

comeback6969

HSC
Well, I kinda realised the situation im in.
No point stressing about, I can only do work.
Today I plan to speedrun business and economics content asap via doing questions and reading.
Currently at library done like topic 1 and 2 eco.
Will stay until late, please just let me get into my course lmao

comeback6969

HSC
I might be a disgraceful fuker for wasting that much time but they always say..
It's never too late right.........
It's still saveable right?
We learn from our mistakes????

comeback6969

HSC
14/07
Yesterday I did like a shit ton of questions for both Topic 1 and Topic 2 and Topic 3 Economics
Topic 4 I might have to revise a bit more.
I did the same for business - two topics
I think if i went into the test right now I could prob get a 50-70 with my current knowledge so I feel a bit better.
Still heaps to do

15/07
Planning to finish Economics + topic 4 summary - might watch videos to simplify the process
Business planning to finsh topic as well and start doing papers openbookish
Ps only doing mcq and shorties for now essays I think its something for later
Did work for every module for English, will have a essay for each module by the end of today but prob still need editing.
Will do some maths as well.
Not feeling too bad but still am crazy annoyed that I didn't do anything in the holidays since it would have made my process alotttttt easier and potentially help me get a lot better who knows we moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'll finish English soon around arvo.
After I'll take a break most likely and dig into my other subjects.
Btw I think I'll leave geography to a bit later since my internal rank should be relatively fine and im the least worried about geography right now but still need to work on it.

comeback6969

HSC
Finished English and Im looking to do my English HW soon. Will finish Topic 1 - 3 questions Economics by end of today minimum. Im currently at like topic 2 questions - PS the harder questions which I'm studying very in depth to ensure I understand everything. Hopefulyl have time for business and maths

HSC
Do the trial exams tend to get clustered together back-to-back like prelims, or is there generally a bit more time between exams (due to length of exam itself)?

I mean you get to chill earlier and more time for hsc so its not a HUGE disadvantage.
Does that also mean that you get trials results earlier? That would be advantageous because it means more time to work on mistakes.

comeback6969

HSC
Do the trial exams tend to get clustered together back-to-back like prelims, or is there generally a bit more time between exams (due to length of exam itself)?

Does that also mean that you get trials results earlier? That would be advantageous because it means more time to work on mistakes.
Yea probably dont see a reason why they would hold your results back lmao.

dav53521

HSC
I will say trials can be a bit more clustered together compared to the actual HSC time table as some schools may have run their trials along a smaller amount of weeks but it depends on the school.

comeback6969

HSC

Uh for all catholic schools and some private - they do cssa which is catholic trial paper company and it has its own timestable. Same for independent schools which follow a trial timestable and usually its back to back depends on teh subject I have two one the same day, some back to back and yea. For other public and selecitve they usualyl do their own school papers which is up to the school to decide when their trials are. Usually back to back tho to train you for hsc

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I will say trials can be a bit more clustered together compared to the actual HSC time table as some schools may have run their trials along a smaller amount of weeks but it depends on the school.
yeah i thought all schools do the exams over 1-2 weeks but some of my friends have their exams over 3-4??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)