Craziest Academic Comeback or not (1 Viewer)

comeback6969

HSC
I'll fill in my details later. Hopefully I can edit this.

Basically I fluked term 1 year 12, came back year 12 term 2 but rn term 3 is going to decide alot and im stressed asf.

Im gonna update this as I go

comeback6969

HSC
11/05

- I regret not making this earlier as I planned to make this at start of the term to hold me accountable but I just didn't.
- Currently really stressed with English in 6 days and Eco and maths soon after
- Feel like the comeback has come to a end
- Think im going to do some economics or maths because English is really bugging me out (my tutor is extremely behind on her feedback so I don't know what to do) Probably going to just memorise what I have and flip it. Might look for a new tutor or something because I do need feedback immediately so I can start memorising
- Forcing myself to sleep too distressed rn lmao

12:56PM
- Spoke to someone motivated asf
- Doing 100 mcq in prep for my economics test while listening to some of my fav songs and forgetting about English
- Attempting to find a new tutor
- THE MF COMEBACK BEGINS IM NOT MESSING AROUND NO MORE

2PM
- Ate lunch
- DId 100 mcq (took longer than I thought) need to work on unemployment nairu/philips curve part but everything else is good
- Going to finish my flashcards
- Do some shorties
- Might think about ENG

5:26PM
- Revised a whole topic so thats 1/2 of Math std revision done lmao
- Did a bunch of Short Answers ECO - found heaps of gaps
- Still working on flashcards idk why but a pain to do.
- English still lingering in my mind but yea imma do smth about it soon
- Going to finish off flashcards 100% this time with notes
- Probably going to start doing ENG smth idek

6:15PM
- CHANGE OF PLAN I NEED TO GRIND ENG but im worried that if i do sweat im still gonna pull a 12/20 like bruh

6-9PM
STRESS OUTBREAK

9:36PM
- Did 2022 and 2021 math papers of my relevant test chapter - feeling pretty good test is like 3 weeks away.
- Going to do some eco shorties now and test my knowledge
- Think I'll grind English next year

10:31PM
-Did a bunch of Eco Stories
-Prepping for English grind - might rewrite my essay shortened

11:20PM
- Close to getting in contact with trustable tutor might jsut be my saving grace
- Did 2020 math paper
- I must finish pracitisng eng befroe the night ends

11:44PM
- SETTLED SCHEDULE WITH NEW TUTOR - PLEASE BE MY SAVING GRACE................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
This is insane. Mfs starting to talk about comebacks as soon as I invented the word. I started a BOS revolution.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
11/05

- I regret not making this earlier as I planned to make this at start of the term to hold me accountable but I just didn't.
- Currently really stressed with English in 6 days and Eco and maths soon after
- Feel like the comeback has come to a end
- Think im going to do some economics or maths because English is really bugging me out (my tutor is extremely behind on her feedback so I don't know what to do) Probably going to just memorise what I have and flip it. Might look for a new tutor or something because I do need feedback immediately so I can start memorising
- Forcing myself to sleep too distressed rn lmao

12:56PM
- Spoke to someone motivated asf
- Doing 100 mcq in prep for my economics test while listening to some of my fav songs and forgetting about English
- Attempting to find a new tutor
- THE MF COMEBACK BEGINS IM NOT MESSING AROUND NO MORE

2PM
- Ate lunch
- DId 100 mcq (took longer than I thought) need to work on unemployment nairu/philips curve part but everything else is good
- Going to finish my flashcards
- Do some shorties
- Might think about ENG

5:26PM
- Revised a whole topic so thats 1/2 of Math std revision done lmao
- Did a bunch of Short Answers ECO - found heaps of gaps
- Still working on flashcards idk why but a pain to do.
- English still lingering in my mind but yea imma do smth about it soon
- Going to finish off flashcards 100% this time with notes
- Probably going to start doing ENG smth idek

6:15PM
- CHANGE OF PLAN I NEED TO GRIND ENG but im worried that if i do sweat im still gonna pull a 12/20 like bruh
my boy this is great but dont burn out, if you do 1/3 of what you're doing consistently and productively you'll be way better off than if you just do this for 2 weeks and halt. A comeback is in the mindset and attitude THEN the actions not the opposite.

comeback6969

HSC
my boy this is great but dont burn out, if you do 1/3 of what you're doing consistently and productively you'll be way better off than if you just do this for 2 weeks and halt. A comeback is in the mindset and attitude THEN the actions not the opposite.
I know but the problem is I wasn't consistent at the start so now I kind of have to grind otherwise I won't get the marks I want.

comeback6969

HSC
BRUH IM GOING CRAZY.
English is stressing me out so badiosadjaiodjoaidjoaijdioajdaiopdjadja
Like my tutor rn telling me to write 1k in 20 min and ten somoene say I need to write 500 and change alot and etc wahuiothadoasdjaidjaodiajda

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
BRUH IM GOING CRAZY.
Like my tutor rn telling me to write 1k in 20 min and ten somoene say I need to write 500 and change alot and etc wahuiothadoasdjaidjaodiajda
Remember you want the clarity to remain, quality > quantity

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
BRUH IM GOING CRAZY.
A wise man told me,

In internals, thou shall dickride thee teacher

but externals, thou shall memorise SR essays...

comeback6969

HSC
Im not even gonna lie. I am freaking out lol.
im supposed to prepare a discusrive a creative and a reflection for both. So far I've only done a creative draft (still needs heaps of eating) and discursive draft (unedited) and reflection (unedited) I think i just got scammed by my tutor and I'm not sure what I can even do it just seems too much and perhaps i should just wing this task

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
im supposed to prepare a discusrive a creative and a reflection for both. So far I've only done a creative draft (still needs heaps of eating) and discursive draft (unedited) and reflection (unedited) I think i just got scammed by my tutor and I'm not sure what I can even do it just seems too much and perhaps i should just wing this task
don't stress, mod c can suck but honestly if you have a good understanding of the text that's all you need,, if you're having to prepare a discursive and a creative within the same span of time you might as well write pieces that both have the same core idea(s) (keep it simple, probably something about relationships or stories) and probably the same stylistic devices and structures from the mentor text so your reflection is a little easier

also don't be afraid to write cringe. I wrote a love story for my mod c assessment 3 days before it was due (i was on writer's block and i rewrote it like 3x before i stuck to my final idea) and I got full marks for the story alone. but when I reread it now i just want to die inside

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
How to come back:
Less time on BOS and more time studying

comeback6969

HSC
12/05

9AM
- Long time in a while I got 7-8 hours of sleep. Life truly feels different
- Going to start my dad with some 5 marker Eco shorties in Maths because I already revised it
- Planning to speak to someone about my struggles in English, I almost did it but i pussied out
- Going to edit English to the best of my ability
- Need to start practising ECO essays, might make plans first
- Not too worried about maths but might do a paper every now and then

1030AM
- I really need to sleep more, this feels alot more less stressful
- Feeling so much better about English, maybe it's because I slept more? Or maybe I've accepted it or maybe I've lowered my atar goals
- Think i'll speak to someone at Recess
- Writing english creative discursive and 2x reflection rn in class

12PM
- did like 10 4-5 marker SA for ECO, feel pretty good tbh - mainly happy with my knowledge
- I talked to my mate and he motivated me a bit to do well English perhaps i shouldn't give up in English, maybe theres the slightest chance i can b6 or high b5. Aimng for 80% this one.

6PM
- ENG tutoring with new tutor, feel slightly better
- Really wished I appealed my term 2 english mark where i got 50% purely because they couldn't read my handwriting, heard another student appeal and move their weightlifting of this task to their trials but might be abit late - I guess I'll try .
- Redid my creative, about to redo reflection and discursive
- Must finish eco essay plans + English stuff today
- Im not gonna think about atar anymore - no more stress idc
- Got reports - meh - got as expected - only English letting me down and I need to comeback big as well.

8:27
- Finished creative, discursive, reflection draft
- Feeling ALR gonna do eco SA and essay Plans
- eating cheetos Imma glow upa fter this shit

11:33PM
- IM DYING
- Working on Eco essay plans did like two lmao
- Did some shorties on weaker topics
- Why are some people naturally smart, makes me wanna give up and just go work and make money
- Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee give me hope lmao
- I wanna sleep soon prob, hopefully eng edits are alr

1AM
- Not the most productive day
- I realised that I already overachieved and I shouldn't stress anymore
- Lots to do from now on no more messing around
- Sleep time

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)