Creating study notes (1 Viewer)

xibeleli

HSC
Can someone please give me a guide on how to make and organize study notes for a test.

i have a notepad and 5 subjects should i get 4 more note , should i summarise what ive done in class,etc plx help me ty

HSC
Since you posted it in english I say what i done for english which helped me. I worked with mind maps as it reduces the amount of writing and makes it easier to remember. The first page per module or section i broke down the points of the syllabus and what i needed to do. Then i broke down the elective in the syllabus. I wrote my thesis on the same page ensuring it answered every section of the syllabus allowing your theasis to applicate to any question asked. I then had a page per text which i broke into sub -heading or ideas. With my 4-12 quotes fitting into them. I under the quote wrote the technique, and idea that would be put into the body for use of that quote. I all so tried to ensure all my quotes matched my thesis so it could be used for every question with the different quotes to be used for different ideas of the english section which the question focused on. I found it very helpful and was a lifesaver when english hsc came about!

Rubyluella

HSC
Hey =)

When I create study notes I usually go through the text book and summarise all the key points of the syllabus. Then I type them up in a word doco and print them out. I think Typing them makes them orgainised and also kinda helps me to remembed them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)