• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Creating Timetable (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
He's doing forensics he should have pracs or tutes(workshops) for all his units i.e.: Bio 1&2, Chem 1&2, DFP 1, Biometry, Forensic Science and Intro to anatomy.

beefnoodle

HSC
in the "WEEKS" column
it said: "9-16,18-22"

what does that mean? im confused :confused:

sullyman

HSC
Hey, thanks for all your help,

I just signed into platform web and went to the tutorial registration part. I selected one of my units at random and clicked on timetable. Where it took me was very helpful and answered all my questions, as did you's. It explicitly says "choose one of the below" and breaks it up into easy to understand block.

Consider yourselfs repped lol :D.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wooz said:
He's doing forensics he should have pracs or tutes(workshops) for all his units i.e.: Bio 1&2, Chem 1&2, DFP 1, Biometry, Forensic Science and Intro to anatomy.
Oh k, schweet.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
beefnoodle said:
in the "WEEKS" column
it said: "9-16,18-22"

what does that mean? im confused
It means that you don't have any classes week 17 (i.e. mid semester break)
Week 9 is the first week of semester, as they count the weeks starting at the beginning of January.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yes but with the timetables... week 9 timetabling IS week one.
Dr J said so. It was the only thing I gained out of the academic advisory session.

beefnoodle

HSC
So in summary.. where is says week 9 - whatever, it's from week one.
ahh kkkk
so thats based on CALENDAR WEEKS, not ACADEMIC WEEKS
i think i got it
thank you:)

btw
my Academic Advisory is on 3 Feb 6pm Blacktown
but i have to go to the Bridging Course at Parra, 5pm-9pm
does it matter if i dont go?
what did you gain from it?

erm

HSC
so then this is your ideal timetable? trust me, i was there when my boyfriend tried to enrol into his tutes and lectures at uts, they fill up well fucking fast, you'll be very very very lucky to get the sessions you want. so yeah, i wouldn't be relying on that timetable if i were you...
this is true...you could piss around making the perfect timetable only to realise that half of the classes you need to enrol in are full. Do it as soon as you can.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I didn't gain that much from it, all that we were shown was how to navigate the website abnd handbook and unit stuff... very general and mostly stuff I knew already.
It wasn't compulsroy really. Website said it was, but they didn't check our names off or anything.
Bridging course is more vital.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah, ^ that's uws for ya.

Beefnoodle: go to your bridging course, they'll repeat anything important in your first few lectures, or will post it online in vUWS (views).

this is true...you could piss around making the perfect timetable only to realise that half of the classes you need to enrol in are full. Do it as soon as you can.
This is why you'll see UWS computer labs full of people who live nearby trying to register their tutes/pracs as soon as there open, as it can lag like hell from home.

Tute reg times: Tutorial Registration | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

sullyman said:
Consider yourselfs repped lol .
This rep thing sux, someone neg repped me by mistake and it's set me back heaps.

Come on peeps i need ur reps (luv).

Last edited:

sullyman

HSC
Repping is just another excuse for the lonely randoms on the internet to make themselves a popular personality in hope for personal enlightenment and to make there meaningless consumer driven lives worth while lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
hey wixy i need to ask you a question because you seem to know all the answers lol (thats praise lol im not being sarcastic)-can u register for your lecture and tutorial times now because i was under the impression that you had to wait for those days that they open like in feb or can you do it now?

Thanks
You have to wait for the dates in February.

sullyman

HSC
OMG the timetable for the "Introduction to Anatomy and Histology" sucks big time, if you choose to do it at hawkesbury you have to do a practical on saturday no matter what one you choose. But it does say more information will be given at the first lecture.

Heres the link for those of you who are interested in its timetable:
Timetable Information - Display Subjects

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
OMG the timetable for the "Introduction to Anatomy and Histology" sucks big time, if you choose to do it at hawkesbury you have to do a practical on saturday no matter what one you choose. But it does say more information will be given at the first lecture.

Heres the link for those of you who are interested in its timetable:
Timetable Information - Display Subjects
Says they're all Campbelltown?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah for "Practical A" their all at Campbelltown but for the Lectures and "Practical B" its at Hawkesbury, pretty strange eh??
That's weird. Poor you guys. It's not bad enough that its on a Saturday, they go and make it off campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)