Creation of UTS Engineering Forum. Need Helpers, Mods. (1 Viewer)

blay.tenshi

HSC
N/A
http://z15.invisionfree.com/utsengineering/

Hi guys,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jimmy and am a 3rd Year Engineering student. Only recently I've just transferred to ICT (Software) (PROCESS MY EVOP YOU BASTARDS!!).

Being in 3rd year, i think i've gained (sort of) enough experience to actually create a seperate engineering forum for students specifically from uts. Here students will be able to share notes, subject information, meet other students, get help, etc.

However the only catch is i'll need some help. I've never run a forum before but i suspect it is not hard since it is restricted to one faculty only and it's only starting out at the moment.

I am being realistic in the fact that the forum may not be very successful and could probably die. I encountered one such forum before that was extremely good but died after all the students in it graduated. It contained a whole bunch of resources, electronic text books... that place was heaven and helped me quite alot during my first years.

All im looking for right now are one or two people who are:
* Enrolled in an engineering degree
* Willing to help me set up/mod the forum
* Preferrably second year and beyond so they have some experience to share.

Those of you who are interested, please click on the link that are at the beginning/end of this post!! Be a part of a forum that (i hope) will help all the newbies to come!

Regards,
Jimmy aka blay.tenshi

http://z15.invisionfree.com/utsengineering/

blay.tenshi

HSC
N/A
hmmmm... well the thing is, the stuff i'm uploading aren't exactly what lecturers would endorse. textbooks, full working out questions...

blay.tenshi

HSC
N/A
ahahahaha.... uummmmmm not gonna be on ocamp either... didn't volunteer

kinda hoping it'd spread by word of mouth...or here. It's probably gonna be really slow getting people :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)