Creative Ideas!!! (1 Viewer)

cassie8

POST MODERNISM

HEY GUYS, i thought we could start a lets swap ideas post as creative is tomrw and everyone seems to be more worried about it.
creative - for my trial i did turning the characters into making a film and aruging over what the shot should look like as they all have differnet opinions i guess you could say "the text has been set free from the individual who produced it , an author can have no special authority over what he has written cause he has committed it to strangers and that future " go jacques!

can some one please pitch me there ideas!!! as im going out to the briget jones diary opening tonight and ext is tomrw im feeling slightly nervous!!
xxxxxx :cool:

trickpat23

I plan to come up with my ideas in the exam room, but a twist in the story always seems to do well. Not "and i woke up" but rather suprise or challenge the conceptions of what the examiner thought was goin to happen at the end, (if its a short story) Someone dying can also create an emotional response in the responder, but that character must be well built as the responder must care. I find it good if its not the main protagonist but a friend or family memember. As morbid as this seems its all about impact when it comes to prose fiction

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
What do you mean by swapping creative ideas? As in what are we going to write? If that's what you're asking then it doesn't make much sense since no one will get good marks if we all have the same story. Or did you mean something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)