Creative Response feedback (1 Viewer)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I just typed this in about 35-40 minutes, and so this is the standard "feedback" please thread. I used the CSSA trial question.

It's pretty long, but I type fasterthan I write. And I usually only leave 30-35 minutes for Section II because I spend more time on those.

I think I'd probably give myself around 13/15 for this piece.. It's ok, but I can do better.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. :) Much appreciation, and good luck in the HSC.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I got bored reading it, it seemed long for a creative piece, hopefully you can write fast.

arooshika...

HSC
Logain said:
I just typed this in about 35-40 minutes, and so this is the standard "feedback" please thread. I used the CSSA trial question.

It's pretty long, but I type fasterthan I write. And I usually only leave 30-35 minutes for Section II because I spend more time on those.

I think I'd probably give myself around 13/15 for this piece.. It's ok, but I can do better.

Thanks to anyone who reads this. :) Much appreciation, and good luck in the HSC.
i like it just that i dont know what immaginative journey are about really :)

HSC
It refers to journeys very openly, I'd make it so it doesn't ... 1300 words is alot to write in an exam, usually people make their creative shorter and work more on sectionI/III since length isnt of a virtue in section II, i got 12/15 for my creative and I did 4 pages

It was alright, try to combine your actions in one line so it impact upon the reader at once, bringing a greater effect and hopefully impress your marker, good luck :)

elisabeth

HSC
Ditto to what Casmira said. I liked the ending and the story. Just be careful with the little things, like the sister's name goes from Avril to April.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Yeah, I tend to write pretty fast, halfway through writing it I realised I'd done it the wrong way round, it should have started in memory then ending in the present, because then I had to do an extra little 'flash' thingy.

The Avril/April thing was a typo, but it's good to notice thank you.

I was pretty surprised, but I type quite fast so its doubtful I will write 1000+ words in 40 minutes, though being said, I think I finished this in about 35 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)