Creative Writing - Discovery Help (1 Viewer)

HydricAcid

HSC
If you don't know what to start with, perhaps try something you're interested in or knowledgeable about. For example if you're a history student consider a historical fiction piece about a setting you've studied in history, so that you can be convincing. If you're a migrant or 2nd generation migrant, you can write about the language barrier between you and your parents/grandparents, etc. Find something that might be interesting from your own knowledge base, or research something you think would be cool.

If you're still stuck, try looking at books and movies that you enjoyed and adapting parts of them to make your own short story. Don't be afraid to copy, as long as it's not straight up plagiarism.

Dylzy

HSC
thats what my question for creative writing is about tomorrow and i dont know what to write. help me out hahaha !!

serendipity7878

HSC
The best way is to read through past band 6 responses and see if you can gain some inspiration. But do not copy their idea!!! It also helps to write about something that you are familiar with as a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. e.g. I would not set my create at a cheese tasting course if I have no knowledge about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)