Creative writing lol.. (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
bao28 said:
what kind of journey is this, lol, sorry man but inner journey? cuz mum said something that enlightened them?
I honestly dont know wtf is this.. i think he grew emotionally .. its like 50/50 inner with physical because he moved from one place to another...

what did you think of the plot ??

i dont know how to write a story and i doubt ill be writing stories any time soon.

bao28

HSC
Garygaz said:
Well mine starts with this curious, small, 4ft tall man who can't help but take this necklace an old man with a grey beard gives him. Then he and his other 4ft tall friend decide that the necklace is tainted and travel across the land (what I refer as 'Centre Earth') and along the way meet many friends such as elves, dwarves and tall humans. As a group, they also decide the necklace is tainted and make the 'Companionship of the necklace', deciding to take it to the middle of the most evil land in Centre Earth where there is a never ending pit of hot molten lava.

Along the way they meet a deformed 4ft tall man who was corrupted by the necklace and he unwillingly decides to help them on their quest to destroy the necklace. After successfully hiding from the 9 dark, black robe ridden ghosts, they arrive at the evil centre of the earth. To help, the Companionship bring the last remaining men and elves (the dwarves had already been killed, not many elves remained) who had survived the many battles with the evil fiend creatures to get the evil lord (the creator of the necklace) to send his forces outside of the land.

The distraction works and the two 4ft men along with their friend make their way to the lava pit, but not before almost being killed by a giant snake. The necklace overcomes the 4ft tall protagonist and he tries to keep the necklace. However, their friend, who the whole time had wanted this necklace attempts to grab it and falls into the pit with it.

In the end, humanity is saved and the male leader of the Companionship is crowned King of Man, and the 4ft men travel back to their hometown and the protagonist decides to travel to a far away land with the remaining elves.

My creative story was done in three parts. The Companionship of the Necklace, The Two Castles and The Return of the King of Man.
LOL are u serious? i wrote some fantasy story and fucken failed my trials, LOL, like i tried so hard, detailed it so well, yet still failed 7/15, (fucken bitches dont know how to appreciate my GOD works) LOL which is where i learnt FANTASY stories are stupid (i actually prepared the story but the teacher assumed i didnt probably because the story sucked so hardcore in her opinion) and determined not to write one for my hsc

regardless nice story, atleast u have a nice plot man, mine was like 1/2 dota 1/2 'journey to the west/monkey magic", (lich's ulti evoking numerous freezing blasts bouncing from foe to foe, LOL)

edit: okay sorry for my inability to notice THAT IS LORD OF THE RINGS WITH A NECKLACE, i kinda isolate myself on teh pc most the time

Hysterik

HSC
kevinx2 said:
But you do 4U :(
Hahaha. Actually, my tutor gave me good marks for the spaceship story the first time I wrote it. It's not really all that bad, it includes the line "our shuttle never felt so tiny. Specks of dust floating in the infinite skies."

I don't think it matters what your subject matter is really. As long as it's written well and expressed in an interesting way.

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
jessitastic said:
i was happy "creative writing" was a choice!
i want to know if anyone did a speech and what they wrote about.
"a perfect circle"
or something? o_O
i wrote a speech but pretty much framed my prepared story with a speechy intro and conclusion .... i hope it's OK.. i should have written a fucken memoir
anyway pretty much about the speaker whos a tennis champ and she reminisces about her past living in war-torn serbia.. etc. she comes back to the present and realizes her life is like a perfect circle. bs bs bs

4unitfreak

HSC
I was a caterpillar!!!

Then got out of the exam, realised for the entire exam I spelt caterpillar wrong...
Aww oh well. I don't think they'll mind...

I wrote my prepared story as a memoir so I had to change it into first person. In a nutshell, it was about domestic violence.
Apparently some people have written suicide notes or something very similar for their creative writing, and the markers have had to trace the student number, figure out who it is and ring them up and put them in counselling. Hopefully they won't do that to mine...

kthxbambi

HSC
i was really proud of my story =)
it was from the perspective of an oldish woman talking at first about how people set out for adventure in distant places but eventually discover monotony
then she goes on to sort of..fondly think about how all the people that know her would laugh if they read her memoir (chose memoir) and that everyone would assume she has lived an average life
then she talks about her childhood and her life and all the extraordinary things she did
it sounds terrible cliche but it wasnt, it was brilliant. made up for my epic fail of an essay

kthxbambi

HSC
Sharkeh said:
I was a caterpillar!!!

Then got out of the exam, realised for the entire exam I spelt caterpillar wrong...

*stabs face, dies*
i was gonna be a snail, but i couldnt work out how to make a snail-erific story on such short notice haha

Plague

HSC
guy playing his composed piece on a clarinet, then realised he's magically really old now....i know.

HSC
Xunlyn said:
A poet teams up with alpacas to travel to helsinki in order to reclaim his pants from the monkeys

.....As if I could think of anything else.
at least ur stories original.
mine was basically what i wrote for my trials which i got 10 for so id be happy with that.
and my teachers mark harddddd so hopefully ill actually get more.
it was really boring.
2 girls are in a car with their mum on a trip but they dont know where theyr going and their mum doesnt talk to them all trip.
the perspective shifts from one girl to the other.
and in the end the car runs out of petrol and the mum goes off to "find a petrol station"
and the girls are like "i knew id never see mum again"

blergh.

jennieTalia

HSC
Mine was about two people stuck in an elevator and how this break in their journey (or whatever) caused them to re-evaluate their position in life and their misconceptions about each other from the beginning. So I had a post-war veteran and a lung cancer patient lady. Set in some dodgy flat block in england ahaha.
Was bizarre, but I had already planned it and everything and it fitted 'elsewhere' and just flew :)
Don't think the marks will be great, but it was fun to write :S

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
mine was about ummm.... an old man curious to find more about his past... so he delves deeper into his old photos to find more about the past he left... since he's old... more to do with nostalgia and the curiosity to find out more about himself when he was younger... so what do you think?

MadamGuilia

HSC
I wrote about a man who stands looking at a painting (I was inspired by Picasso's Guernica).. he then goes on a journey through the painting - finds his Utopia, and realises his depression and goes back and changes his life/perceptions of his surrounds.

:cold:

elly-mae

HSC
i planned my story from the trials and just hoped it fit, heaps of my friends planned two butit did not work out,
well my story was about a man who is on a train and makes up stories about the people he sees. when i saw curious traveller on the exam i nearly stoop up and yelled YAY!!!
could not have got more lucky lol

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
1. suicide = domestic violence? yeh right.
2. writing about suicide = mandatory counselling? i think not.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
the other thing is, why on earth is thread STILL going? it was WEEKS ago!

nisseltaria

HSC
bao28 said:
LOL are u serious? i wrote some fantasy story and fucken failed my trials, LOL, like i tried so hard, detailed it so well, yet still failed 7/15, (fucken bitches dont know how to appreciate my GOD works) LOL which is where i learnt FANTASY stories are stupid (i actually prepared the story but the teacher assumed i didnt probably because the story sucked so hardcore in her opinion) and determined not to write one for my hsc
I've done fantasy stories for most of my creative writing pieces since the SC and the worst I've ever gotten is 10/15. There's nothing wrong with the genre if it doesn't interfere with your natural writing style or your ability to demonstrate understanding of the key concept. High detail can sometimes ruin a piece.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
belonging said:
i wrote a story about a pregnant women whos water broke in the middle of class and her husband came in and shoved his hand up her sloppy pussy and grabbed the baby by the head and pulled the fucker out!
uhh fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)