Creative Writing Question (1 Viewer)

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
It's about 'change'...everyone does the AOS paper but not everyone does changing self...you can write about changing self if you want to, it doesnt matter as long as its got something to do about change and it answers the question

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
In the trial, I'm going to write a short story about a beggar who learned kung-fu, and see things differently because of it :D

some of the creative writing questions require so much imagination though, like the Sydney Grammar one that asked you to write on "something familiar through unfamiliar eyes". The quote to help was "A martian sends a postcard home", and it needs less than 300 words.

I have a feeling that this part will be the hardest on the trial, as most people have already done practice essays..

Kharn

I love that section, i hate the 3rd section, 7 texts i have to write on in 40 minutes

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the CSSA creative writing question!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Not to give any clues away, but what was with the whole "experiences of people's lives" shit? I'm only 17 I WOULDN'T KNOW!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
That was the question last year where we had to write a letter. I was so pissed off, cos I thought it was pretty much a given that it would be a short story, and because I am shite and writing short stories, I did stacks of practice for that part, and ended up having to scrap it all. Booo! :mad1:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I bloody well expected a short story as well, that was crap.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
I predicted it, but I didn't take myself seriously enough to go study how to do 'creative' letters so I went back to the 'stories'.

("Nah... They wouldn't be that gyettish...." <-- Famous last words?)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So how did you end up going then? You did the CSSA right?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I thought i went all right in the TV interview...i included ad breaks, and when it first came on, music and then its just all dialouge

^___^
HSC
i dunno if the markers will look at the technique in the interview, or the content of the interview...

thats the problem

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Aren't the markers looking at the amount of "change" content, and how obvious you're showing it to them?

I'm starting to get concerned of my matrix breakout interview.. they resisted change by fighting over each other's perspective. me calling the sicilian man stupid, and him calling young people
like me (interviewer) rude..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My change includes:
Physical change
Pyschological change
Emotional change
Change in attitudes
Change in technology

I'm sick of the goddamn word "change".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)