Creative Writing Question (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
in that 'creative' section in the independent exam we had to use one of three sentences and create a narrative....at least 400 words! how much is that? u could write much more in 40 mins!

blah555

you have to write about change in the context of your study for the creative writing part also, ie. changing self, changing worlds, changing perspectives. Not JUST change

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
in that 'creative' section in the independent exam we had to use one of three sentences and create a narrative....at least 400 words! how much is that? u could write much more in 40 mins!
hmm we did the independant paper and our question was very different....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leanne
yeah, but dont forget you cant plan it, so you have to sit there and think about what you're going to write, you cant just memorise something and spew it out like you can with an essay...altho, i admit, 400 words in 40 minutes is nothing considering most people write around 1000 words in 40 minutes for their essays..

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Benno
what was it dazed? short story? interview?
whatever you wanted... they gave you one sentence that you had to finish off..no choice, they gave one and you had to use it to commence the piece.. i guess they expected a story style thing or a train of thought or something along those lines....but it had to be about and event/place that has changed or something liek that

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the CSSA creative writing question!
hmmm i thought the question wasn't too bad... the TV interview with the old lady, right? i dunno lol everyone i've talked to hated it... but i just wrote and made up crap [obviously], so i don't think i did too badly...

then again, i haven't gotten my paper back yet [tomorrow!!!], so i better not jinx myself O___o;; because apparantly our school did crap in AoS -_-

Benno

HSC
i did english today and fucked it up.. did like 1 1/2 pages for creative and 2 pages on section 3 and my writing isnt small

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
change, and u can do it on changing self if u find it easier anyway

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
in creative writing i got 8/10.....we had 2 write a transcript for an interview!

craz

HSC
hey...how do u guys (including teachers) think about the creative writing question? do u interpret it as an interview or looking back on the interview in 3rd person
*confused*:confused::worried:that i won't do well...only 58% in standard...help!

craz

HSC
how do u guys write soooo much!!! I struggle cos im used to writing sort of short and to the point. ah well...did ppl loose marks for doing the transcript as 3rd person or as an interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)