creative writing section (1 Viewer)

lambird

HSC
do u guys all have short stories prepared ur gonna use? or do u jst make it up when u get in there?
i hav one prepared but its less than two pages typed. is that too short?

beckywecky

HSC
We're all asked to prepare a creative writing piece throughout the year, as the creative writing section is very broad in what it asks - you can basically adapt any pre prepared answer to the question asked. I haven't yet written one in full yet, but that is because I'm lazy!

You're given a set time in which to write your piece (40 minutes I think?) so practise writing it timed today - and if you've written your two pages and have plenty more time left, it is probably too short, so try extending it.

Other than that, good luck!

:)

ellejay145

HSC
My preprepared answer is exactly one page typed. I have used it for 2 exams, and i received a 13 and a 14 for it; keeping in mind that when i wrote it in the exam, it wasn't word for word with what i had prepared. So if you feel what you have written successfully conveys the message you are trying to achieve about imaginative journeys (or journeys, i don't think it specifies IJ), then i think you will be fine. You can always adapt it to the particular question tomorow. Good luck hey!

licia101

HSC
my only advice, stress less. I had an exam today and the atmosphere in the room was so relaxed. Just get a good night sleep and you will be fine because its really an anticlimax. The questions is supposed a stimulus and if it is hard then there are thousands of others out there shitting themselves at the same time as you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)