• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cricket sucks! (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
hehe.. I don't think Australia cheats. They are a bit boring though, but only because they take the fun out of the game by being so much better than everyone else. Which is why the Indian tests were the only enjoyable tests I've seen for many years

super_moron

hhmmm...id say im somewhere between stages 3 and 4. cricket rocks! its totally in my blood! oh and i made the school open cricket team captain! *happy happy happy* :D

as for those who dismiss cricket at its mere mention, open ur eyes people! cricket is one of the most involved games ever! uve just gotta go to a one dayer to feel how much the crowd is into the game...i was at the one dayer between india and aus in sydney...the one where brett lee hit the 6 :mad1: , but even though india lost, it was one of the most exiting games ive ever seen. (by the way, im not indian, id just rather shoot myself in the foot that support australia in cricket :p )

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by super_moron
....(by the way, im not indian, id just rather shoot myself in the foot that support australia in cricket :p )
yeah, more ppl. are beginning to do that- coz australia has been winning too much. :D

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by super_moron
(by the way, im not indian, id just rather shoot myself in the foot that support australia in cricket :p )
same...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ZeGoat
what ad? :confused:
there was this ad, where gilchrist was in an indian market- and then someone spots him and asks "are u gilchrist", then gilchrists tries to run away- then everone is screaming out "gilly gilly gilly", and he's trying to run away form the stampede- he hops into a cab, but the cab guys engine needs to heat up or something- so he's stuck in the taxi...and all u c is a shot of the taxi from the outside- with ppl. all over it, even on the roof. LoL

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i want to shoot everyone in that ad

including "gilly"

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
I like that ad, but i don't like the ads they showed in the ABM telecast though

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well.. i h8 cricket for more reasons than it sucks...
i h8 it coz they take days of our lives off for it! grrrr

mike524

why even bother with land sports watersports rule.... maybe It's just me I'm actualy good at water sports : sailing,surfing,waterskiing,sailboarding (fishing is the cricket of water sports its downright boring not to mention gross when u actualy catch a fish especialy carway cos u have to cut their heads off otherwise the meat gets too tough Yuk!!! why would you eat fish any how disgusting slimy things)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)