cricket sucks! (1 Viewer)

Linhy`-

wahhh ??? alll anti-cricket??..
cricket's COOOL!!.. just have to understand it.. and follow it.. it's CooOL.. especially the one day matches.. test matches are a killer 5 days of nothing..
omgg.. the last match was soo CooOL..target of 334.. waahh what the..

hahah i got against everyone.. teh black sheep.. GOOO CRicket!.. YAY!!!.. ahahah.. and going to watch it live is even better.. soo many people.. the atomosphere.. teh excitement.. when it's a close score.. and u sit there with thousands of other fans screaming... and cheering. and watch people get drunk and one by one get arrested by the cops lol..ahh it's all soo much fuN!!. CRICKET ROCKS.>!! YAY!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
no to be honest i dont totally understand it.. but get the general idea of it.....

did ne 1 hear about that cricketer that died today?

Linhy`-

hahah sorry..304.. blah something like that.. ehh either way australia lost argH!! soo close..

david hookes...i'v never heard of him.. i'm guessing he's one of those oldies great at cricket when i wasn't even born yet? ..ahh sad news but.. didnt' he get knocked out after the first punch by come security guard??...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Linhy`-
hahah sorry..304.. blah something like that.. ehh either way australia lost argH!! soo close..

david hookes...i'v never heard of him.. i'm guessing he's one of those oldies great at cricket when i wasn't even born yet? ..ahh sad news but.. didnt' he get knocked out after the first punch by come security guard??...
he got knocked out, then fell to the ground, and cracked his head apparently.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
he was a champion, poor bastard
hehehe he called the lady in south africa who accused warnie a hairy backed sheila....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
Lol !! thats crazy !!
I saw a lebanese person once skating :eek:
and i saw an azn like 12 years old practicing cricket with his dad :D times have changed
yep, and in our skool asians play tackle football. LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)