Crime Fiction In 70 Days (1 Viewer)

sirbeddall

Mmmmkay so we have 70 days till the extension one exam.... seems to be enough time to learn how to do well i feel.. i have watched The Big Sleep once in class.. read the first 100 pages of the skull beneath the skin.. and read Hound once in class also... ive done pretty well up to this point just using class notes but now i think i need to actually learn some things.. what are some good sources that i can read up on.. that not many people would do.. please... most kids on this forum seem to be pretty down with everything and it worries me muchly..

*note: this applies to 2 unit also as i am pretty much in even worse shape there

malayz_angel

Good sources that you should read up on? Honestly...I think that you should finish the texts you are doing in class before u move onto anything else.

mon_mon

HSC
And after that, read them again to make sure. Seriously, once you get in an exam, the better you know the book, the easier it will to be to just write. And with an hour to write in, they expect a fair bit of writting. So, make sure you understand the texts COMPLETELY, otherwise, the markers will probably be able to tell. Same goes for your extra texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)