Crime (1 Viewer)

Mazey

Is anyone worried about this? :( there's only like been 2 yrs before us that had to do the weirdo crime question.

Anywayz i was wondering if anyone's teachers told them if there was a specific aspect of crime we should be looking it. Like u know how (well with my other two focus studies) with consumers and family u just KNOW its gonna ask u about the effectivness of the law? well yeh did anyone's teacher go something like: "for crime remember to look at the accused rights!" etc!

Thankz!

chip

HSC
i think it will be a hypothetical but my teachers have been encouraging us to know about a contemporary crime issue and sentencing procedure

Mazey

Ergh i hate the sentencing/criminal processes question! I can never do them :(

sophi

Our also suggested that if they want to be mean, they may ask an international crime question!!!!!

So don't discount anything!!!!!

adamj

I was quite annoyed at last year's crime question, the fact that examiners did not give marks for the use of Duress or necessity shows how this can at times stand in the grey. The fact is they used the word "threatened", under the defintion of necessity and duress "threats" are a key.

Mazey

Yeh ur referring to the Helen and Tom question aren't u? I d/l the paper for practice and i was like, "damn if they wanted me to defend them i'd tell them to rack off!" Lol! :p It was hard!! And i d/l the marking guidelines too and it didnt really go into detail as to what the examiners really wanted to hear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)