Criminal Justice Issue (1 Viewer)

HSC
What have people done in regards to this syllabus point in the crime section:

• assessing the efficiency and the effectiveness of various forms of legal measures in achieving justice through researching a current criminal justice issue

Thankyou. (Note quite sure if I have mentioned this here before or not, with PMing people and the HSC Advice Line, if I have just tell me and redirect me to where it is).

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
If u did a research assignment on a criminal case you would have evaluated it already
thats what we got for school
We did R V. Gonzales
See my crime assessment for an example
R V. Gonzales/R V. Sorell
OR
A case u can do is R V. Skaf

HSC
I actually did the R v. Gonzales one, but what are we relating it to? How do we use it?

goan_crazy

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
I actually did the R v. Gonzales one, but what are we relating it to? How do we use it?
Relate it to the question where relevant.

HSC
Oh ok. That probably sounded stupid. The layout for your assignment is quite different to what we had. I had written so much on the case in general, but yours quite specifically draws attention to certain things. It makes my assignment quite a lot better to determine in terms of your layout. Thankyou very much for that, it was a great help. Btw, it is very well written from what I have skimmed over. I am jealous.

goan_crazy

HSC
*n.a.t.a.l.i.e* said:
Oh ok. That probably sounded stupid. The layout for your assignment is quite different to what we had. I had written so much on the case in general, but yours quite specifically draws attention to certain things. It makes my assignment quite a lot better to determine in terms of your layout. Thankyou very much for that, it was a great help. Btw, it is very well written from what I have skimmed over. I am jealous.
Thanks i got 20/20
that was my first legal assessment for HSC
and YES, you can do your format for the EXTENDED RESPONSES in the HSC
they arent essays!

goan_crazy

HSC
Skaf is the best to talk about
Especially with that recent development last month...

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
I would have thought the piece on Aboriginal circle sentensing from last night's ABC would have been the obvious choice from something topical. Espcially given the bruhaha in the NT surrounding the rape of 'promised' brides.

... Or the removal of double jeopardy for certain offences or the impact of the new 'anti-terrorism' legislation on the criminal justice system and ideas of fairness.

Just suggestions :)

Good luck to you all in the HSC - I hope I will see some of you around campus next year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)