Criminal law (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Was wondering whether my learned friends who suffer through Criminal with me know what exactly is happening tomorrow with the giving out of the hypothetical? My tutor didnt know how it was being given out, but a guy in my class said it was going to be on the net... where on the net?! the Criminal website is so disjointed... I dont want to have to go alllll the way into uni just to pick up one silly piece of paper!

Damn this unit and its unorganised ways!

..... any info would be great! :D

iwannarock

HSC
i think it goes out on the net.

my tutor (the crazy lecturer lady) said her computer person had it all ready to go i think it comes at 12:01am tuesday.

i wouldn't be checking this........i'll be happily writing my philosophy essay at that time :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
comes out at 12:01am??? wow, thats pretty late. Are you going to wait up and start it then MJ?

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I think I'm going to have to. I need to smash this one quickly because I have to get back to doing econ200.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
comes out at 12:01am??? wow, thats pretty late. Are you going to wait up and start it then MJ?
I agree with golfstick... I want it out of the way (at least most of it) by midday/afternoon tomorrow so I can keep going with social psych. Then, I'll keep going on Thursday and finish it on Friday early morning (at the latest) so I can start studying for psy237.. So I might be a bit dead when we meet up on Saturday James, but you'll have to forgive me! :D

I've got the alcohol set to keep me up until past midnight for the 4th night in a row.. stoopid uni exams!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
dam. that would be painful. and i thought i had it bad having a take home exam, at least mine doesnt co-incide with other exams! Good luck on that. try not stay up too late especially tommorrow night. you dont want to be too tired for wednesday 234 exam!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Nah, its all going to be ok. I figure I can sleep till 10 at the latest, with the social exam starting at 1.50 :D

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
my tutor (the crazy lecturer lady) said her computer person had it all ready to go i think it comes at 12:01am tuesday.
iiiit's not theeeeerrrreee

edit: whoa the forum clock is heaps slow

iwannarock

HSC
i knew my tutor was too wacky to be right about such information.

its probably 9am then.

fuck..............philosophy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
....Where is she planning on putting it? On e-reserve, or on the law205 website?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I still cant find it, and its 9.30... where is the stupid thing!? If you find it golf, can you post the link?

iwannarock

HSC
well its definetly on the net somewhere.

she said she had her computer person ready to put it on.

i assume its on that damn criminal law site, but that thing doesn't even look updateable.

its not on e-reserve either :confused:

crim web site is worst site ever.

this is hopeless.

lucky i have this philosophy essay to keep me distracted. i think i'll start it soon.

edit: ah there it is.........how the hell were we supposed to find that!

thats some great detective work :D

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
"I dont want to have to go alllll the way into uni just to pick up one silly piece of paper!"

What ever happend to the "accidentally" bumping into 10 of your mates also doing the same subject on the morning the take home comes out.

Macquarie Law traditions die quickly...*sigh*

...not that i've ever done that...cos that's against the rules.

HSC
ok found it u just go into the unit home page (webct), cllick on the bobby hat and go into unit admin

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
thanks maryjane for the link i still couldn't find it on there when i last had a look at 4am

I did check that part of the site as well

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)