Criminal Procedure.... (1 Viewer)

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
We have an essay coming up in an exam and one of the parts in it is the "criminal procedure" ... Does this mean the procedure of commiting the crime, the court procedure, the path of a criminal investigation or something else??
Please help... twould be quite appreciated

lilchezza

HSC
moo_moo_molly said:
We have an essay coming up in an exam and one of the parts in it is the "criminal procedure" ... Does this mean the procedure of commiting the crime, the court procedure, the path of a criminal investigation or something else??
Please help... twould be quite appreciated
Dude, technically, or according to mine and nermina's brain it means the court procedure eg/ commiting the crime, pleads guilty not guilty,senencing blah blah - the diagram he made us draw. BUT according to him - when nermina asked - you have to include EVERYTHING such as court personell and their roles and all the rest of the stuff you said incorporated. So he told nermina, which i am now doing, that punishment and sentencing would be the best option we could do.

Now that i changed, punishment and sentencing is ssssoo much more basic and less content to remember but it's up to you

ps) economics SUCKED ASS :burn:

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
well im not too sure... but in my half yrlies there sgonna b an extended response (prediction) on The Criminal Justice Process and the evaluation of the Criminal Justice System...

Outline of Criminal Justice Process:
1. Crime Investigation
- Reporting of Crime
2. Arrest
- Bail
- Charge
3. Committal Hearing
- Indictable Matter
4. Trial
5. Sentence Hearing
- Appeals
6. Post Sentencing decision

(NOTE: Take into account "The Role of Discretion"

In Evaluating the Criminal Justice System:

use the (individuals) RAPEE Principal... and maybe if u can the (society) SOBRR one aswel....

but yeah... maybe u can even add personel.. but yeh... thats what my notes tell me to write about aswell as the revision sheets....

hope that helps

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)