• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Crisis!!! (1 Viewer)

NoOneImportant

HSC
Ok, here's the deal. I am bi (hate to be so in-your-face), but there's this girl that I currently like, and she has no idea. Should I tell her that I like her? 3 of my friends know that I like her, and they haven't really said anything on it.

Yeah, thats about it. Should I or should I not tell this person that I like her?

lychnobity

HSC
Try talking to her first, then let her know

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I hate guys telling me that they like me when I've had no prior idea of the fact whatsoever. I can't respond well to it - my responses to these blind confessions have ranged from laughing ( and awkward silence when i realised he was deadly serious) to crying (he just ruined everything).
I really think it is much better to be a friend and gradually find ways of showing a 'special' regard before telling her. That way, she will be somewhat prepared.

NoOneImportant

HSC
No, Beckom doesn't have a high school, only a small primary school. I travel to school.

Yeah, I guess you could say that we are close. I only started at this school at the beginning of the year, and she's in my close group of friends.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Does she know you're bi? Is she straight? Do you guys ever subtlely flirt or is it just a normal friendship?

Telling straight girls you like them when you're in high school can be really awkward. It's better to take the time to feel out the relationship, try really subtle flirting to see if she responds and if so, solidify the relationship a little more and try to progress slowly so as not to freak her out. Do be aware that nothing might happen though.

NoOneImportant

HSC
She doesn't know I am bi. She is straight (Gets more and more complicated at the thread progresses).

I TRY to flirt with her. Haha. Something that just NEVER works, I guess. I think she is in the room right now.

I'll try that. Thanks...

I SMELL KFC AND THE NEAREST KFC IS ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY! Omg

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
She doesn't know I am bi. She is straight (Gets more and more complicated at the thread progresses).

I TRY to flirt with her. Haha. Something that just NEVER works, I guess. I think she is in the room right now.

I'll try that. Thanks...

I SMELL KFC AND THE NEAREST KFC IS ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY! Omg
haha.

.. statistically, chances she's interested (bi or gay) are v slim.
since she doesn't know, she's probably gonna be really shocked. Therefore it might be awkward.
whatever you do, try to be casual about it. good luck.

Last edited:

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
i reckon leave it, chances are shes not bi (she hasnt shown any "affection" for you). also, it won't take long before the other 3 girls spill the beans, and the word gets around you're interested. Depends how you want to play it from there - particularly if she knows your orientation. Does she know?

NoOneImportant

HSC
I don't think she knows, to be honest. I guess that this is one of those moments where I need to trust you guys and leave it be?

lychnobity

HSC
I don't think she knows, to be honest. I guess that this is one of those moments where I need to trust you guys and leave it be?
Maybe not trust, we're a bunch of strangers anyway. I think it's better to not let her know out of nowhere tbh, she'd be more likely to gun you down imo.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Leave it be. Try subtle flirting, see if you get any kind of reaction but don't publicise your feelings for her. Accept that nothing is likely to happen.

Things like this are always a lot more difficult to negotiate in high school so tread very carefully.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
haah you don't tell a straight girl you have feelings for her
you'll just fuck everything up and it'll forever be awkward

HSC
NICE

My suggestion -> leave her subtle hints.

Like "oh you like blue? That's my favourite colour!"
and "You know whats out of fashion, Straight girls!"
or go up to her and say "this dude over here reckons that i'm too scared to kiss another girl, wanna kiss me in front of him?"

Be subtle but Obvious enough so that she will pick up the idea!

Try giving her presents like chocolates, and if she says, WTF why you giving me this shit, you just gotta say something like "oh sorry, wrong person" and do a nice cover up.

Anyway, be subtle, obvious, not too obvious (so you can cover up your story just in case) and Good Luck!

jayfo

HSC
just go up to her and kiss her.. if she doesn't like it just be like 'omg that was a dare' and then laugh it off and if she does like it well then there you go! like seriously babe you cant fight the moonlight and if its meant to be then it is up to me.. well up to you.

good luck precious. peace be with you.

god bless

lychnobity

HSC
just go up to her and kiss her.. if she doesn't like it just be like 'omg that was a dare' and then laugh it off and if she does like it well then there you go! like seriously babe you cant fight the moonlight and if its meant to be then it is up to me.. well up to you.

good luck precious. peace be with you.

god bless
Please be a troll.

/awkward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)