Critical essays...individual in society (1 Viewer)

laracroft

hey everyone,
i know people have already posted heaps on different supplementary texts, but what im looking for is a critical essay/response.
i'm finding it difficult to find anything that either comments on 19th century in a way that is relative to this module of "individual and society"...
so any help or directions on where to locate essays would be excellent!
Thanks!:)

Mya

hey lol i think i screwed it up but yeah... this is confusing, although its designed for 13 yr olds...

laracroft

lol maya ur lost....get computer wise before you try to work this forum..........any way back to our question......
critical essays?????????/

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ehh I just realised what u meant in ur PM. lol

Um...so to answer ur question, nup, i don't have any essays on the period. You can still use an essay that relates to just Ibsen, or just P&P (which is what I did). But yeh... :)

clerisy

HSC
I just posted some non-fiction texts (by which I mean essays) from the period in the 'supplementary texts' thread. "A Woman's Thoughts About Women" by Dinah Mulock is a particularly good one I think, at least in regards to the Woman Question. You can get it off the net. It's long though; if you can't be bothered reading it all, you could just pick out some extracts to examine.

laracroft

yeha...i took a look at the state lib catalogue, n theres also the infocus thing which is HSC resources, but those you have to pay for(or your school does) before you can see them...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)