• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Critical help with essay question (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
Well basically I've never found composing essays for english Overly challenging, but King Lear is really pushing my patience.
I attempted to compose a responce and submitted it as a draft to my teacher and got it handed back with crosses and shit everywhere on it, and her only advice was I need to really think about the essay question and what its asking.

The Question: Choose a significant scene from King Lear and suggest how this could be realised in two different productions demonstrating issues of textual integrity and examining the play's reception in a range of contexts.

Some structured help like a scaffold for approaching this essay or anything would be really really appreciated.

Also I find it disturbing that their asking us to concentrate on one spefific scene only....

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Tim035 said:
Well basically I've never found composing essays for english Overly challenging, but King Lear is really pushing my patience.
I attempted to compose a responce and submitted it as a draft to my teacher and got it handed back with crosses and shit everywhere on it, and her only advice was I need to really think about the essay question and what its asking.

The Question: Choose a significant scene from King Lear and suggest how this could be realised in two different productions demonstrating issues of textual integrity and examining the play's reception in a range of contexts.

Some structured help like a scaffold for approaching this essay or anything would be really really appreciated.

Also I find it disturbing that their asking us to concentrate on one spefific scene only....
I am currently an English /Modern history teacher and I can help. I would rather deal via private email if possible as I have been having abusive comments from some BOS members. please get in touch if you want more help. pamandian@iinet.net.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)