• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Criticism Needed for Proposal...10 drafts and counting... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laracroft

fight my own battles, lol take ur own advice........move on, n let sabrina fight her own battles, this has no relevance to u whatsoever, so stop trying to support her, n stop being a hypocrite

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im not supporting anybody nor am i asking for anyone else to back me up, so get your facts straight. I simply dont think that what you're saying is neither constructive nor useful to this forum. Moving this to school is also useless as you said yourself that that you are only doing that to get ppl to bag out Nerisa. So damn pathetic.

Last edited:

some_random

Sarah168 --> You surely cannot know what's going on unless you actually see the real situation, not just the little forum talk. You just seem to have some personal issue with lara, and i think you are letting that get in the way of your oppinion. It just seems as though anyone could make a perfectly valid point, but due to the fact that they are on Lara's side, they can't possibly be right.
Step back out of it, and take a look at what is being said in a neutral light.
You'll see that things are one-sided for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

Plebeian

Firstly laracroft, it is not necessary to PM me calling me a dickhead. I posted and I am capable of reading a thread to see what other people think. I don't PM people every time I post because I am not under the misconception that my opinion matters that much to everyone else. To refer to my post as "beautifully crafted" I'll take as a compliment. Don't think however that I spend time agonising over what I write. Unlike you I don't have a problem with spelling.

One_second, the reason that "something that was meant to be between two or three people has been exaggerated" is because of the excessive nastiness that was introduced in laracroft's post, which many other people felt obliged to respond to. If something is really meant to be private, stick to private messages. Laracroft could have done that if she wanted to but she made the argument public.

Your suggestion that Nerissa has insulted not only laracroft but 6 other girls and two teachers could possibly be true. However, I really don't know where this has happened. She has said that she doesn't like her extension history teacher, but many people have grievances about their teachers. Laracroft called her teacher "insane" in the modern forum. A pointer to the posts where Nerissa insulted all these other people would be appreciated - if this can be provided, I will stand corrected. My post was based on this thread, where Nerissa only wrote "shows how much she knows" in reference to Laracroft. That was the passing statement I referred to.

So far all your arguments still lack evidence. Obviously you can't provide proof of Nerissa's RL personality but at the moment I have no more reason to believe that she is manipulative and rude than I do that she is actually nice.

laracroft

if im so pathetic then why are u bothering seriously??!
yeha i will take this to schooll, as this is not only problems of my own wiht her,

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Techie
Firstly laracroft, it is not necessary to PM me calling me a dickhead.
omg the maturity levels!! geez

one_second

Originally posted by Sarah168
Moving this to school is also useless as you said yourself that that you are only doing that to get ppl to bagh out Nerisa. So damn pathetic.
by saying that I assume you mean bagg out, "the intelligence factor" You're a contradiction, from what I've read. You DON'T know whether or not shes asking people to help her. Do you?

As for you not supporting anyone else, and just being "constructive for this forum". Not replying would be constructive, not using words such as "dick" would be constructive and the "omg you need to get a life" is needless to say not constructive.

I recognize that I am repeating the words, "not constructive" but since you apparently failed to catch it the first time round I thought it was worth re-stating.

Finally, if you want to be constructive (in its true definition), be constructive, but quit with the attempts at repartee. Its painful.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
and this relates to hist ext how...

it doesnt which is why it should be locked or deleted before laracroft moves it to "school"...where is a supermod when u need him? :p

some_random

it doesnt which is why it should be locked or deleted before laracroft moves it to "school"...where is a supermod when u need him? :p
if its moved to school its out of the boards.. right?
if its out of the boards, why does it matter if the topic is still around?
sorry i'm just a bit confused with that statement..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by some_random
if its moved to school its out of the boards.. right?
if its out of the boards, why does it matter if the topic is still around?
sorry i'm just a bit confused with that statement..
that would be because you are an ignorant noob.

the school forum is still a forum..things can be locked and deleted in any forum.

Originally posted by brooksie_babe
Y dont we ask the illusive Sabrina 2 comment?
she is not online.

some_random

that would be because you are an ignorant noob.

the school forum is still a forum..things can be locked and deleted in any forum.
awww what? i'm getting called a noob by someone i don't know..
thats really cutting..

umm just to inform you.. no one was referring to the school FORUMS
they were referring to SCHOOL.. as in the place.

am i still an ignorant noob?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
even more pathetic. moving this discussion to school itself.

some_random

i was just asking that if the topic isnt on the forums, then theres nothing wrong with this actual topic continuing on its natural course.

but you had to jump down my throat.

i'm not taking anything to school.
and i doubt i'm ignorant.

one_second

Originally posted by some_random
[Bbut you had to jump down my throat.

i'm not taking anything to school.
and i doubt i'm ignorant. [/B]
Thats because she's "not constructive"

Nerissa

EVERYONE ---> It has all been sorted out. I've spoken to LaraCroft and we've resolved the issue. To those of you who attend my school, please talk to Lara or myself in real life, not on these boards. I am VERY sorry for any pain I have caused. Now let's end the argument...and talk about Extension History. Cause my first draft was due last week...

LozziPozzi

LozziPOzzi
HSC
N/A
The only point id like to address is in Lara Crofts defence......"nerisssaaaa" posted a wrong mark on the net to bag her out and impress strangers-she in fact got one of the highest in the class also.....lying about people's marks- a petty attempt at internet popularity.
sabrina, i didn't think u had that in u, and i think u'll find the level of respect u had might have severly decreased on return to school. I'm in no way doubting your intellectual ability or dedication to study, before i get a thousand critical replies...
.But at least you've retained your new internet buddies, so i guess it's all worked out for the best (also im not sure how ur coming 1st in advanced english considering our rotation system means each class has done different assesment- please infrom me as i'd like to know my ranking.....doubtful, very doubtful)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)