Crobat yells at you until you're okay with the HSC starting soon (1 Viewer)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

I swear this kunt, who's the worst senior law buddy, is the most arrogant d**k out.

He's even given me misleading advice before (refer to Case Note task in law) too.

Nevertheless, ya all should listen to this guy because he wears nice suits (well at least he think he does) and his arrogance is as sexy as Harvey Specter (no homo).

Faced with a hard belonging question? Faced with the worst Hamlet question of all time?

Just think to yourself, ''What would Crobat do?''

''Get 96 in Advanced English like its a walk in the park''
WWCD and WWHD is what ill be thinking in all my exams

Examine

same
HSC
can confirm that getting my ass wrecked by crobat led me to the path to victory

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

I swear this kunt, who's the worst senior law buddy, is the most arrogant d**k out.

He's even given me misleading advice before (refer to Case Note task in law) too.

Nevertheless, ya all should listen to this guy because he wears nice suits (well at least he think he does) and his arrogance is as sexy as Harvey Specter (no homo).

Faced with a hard belonging question? Faced with the worst Hamlet question of all time?

Bitch you know what I said about that case note was right. You just aren't me enough to do it right.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I fear that I will forget everything, and I will fail and my being will become another mere example of "what not to do". I am fucking shitting it right now, and I can't breathe because ADV Eng was the only subject that was meant to be pulling me up, but I am just so friggin scared that I will mess it up. I dont know what to do. Like I already have 2 offers at Wollongong Uni, but my teachers want me to get an 80+. And there's this skanky hoe that I know who always rubs it into my face if she gets more than me, and I dont deal with that well. Like I will legit punch her in her vag the if she rubs it in. Sorry for profanity. I am quite upset.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Bitch you know what I said about that case note was right. You just aren't me enough to do it right.
cute.

''take it out''. marker's comment" ''where's the voir dire?''

its alright bby. still love you.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I want to cry I feel so under-prepared for paper 1. Especially comprehension because I keep getting shit marks in them. :S Lol I am writing on the spot too for s3 so I am stressed as fk

some crobat wisdom plz

Intrinsic

HSC
I fear that I will forget everything, and I will fail and my being will become another mere example of "what not to do". I am fucking shitting it right now, and I can't breathe because ADV Eng was the only subject that was meant to be pulling me up, but I am just so friggin scared that I will mess it up. I dont know what to do. Like I already have 2 offers at Wollongong Uni, but my teachers want me to get an 80+. And there's this skanky hoe that I know who always rubs it into my face if she gets more than me, and I dont deal with that well. Like I will legit punch her in her vag the if she rubs it in. Sorry for profanity. I am quite upset.
Just remember you're not alive forever, so don't waste your time thinking about expectations or failures. There's more to life than this.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Buddy. Buddy. Buddy. Let me just stop you right there in your fucking mopey ass steps. 2 offers already? Then, bitch, WHAT IS WRONG? YOU ALREADY GOT INTO UNI. Nobody fucking cares if you got an 80+ ATAR or a 56 ATAR. You get into uni and ta-fucking-da you've accomplished what the the purpose of the ATAR is. It might be nice for your teachers (if they are supportive) to see you get an 80+ ATAR but at the end of the fucking day, motherfucker, the ATAR is all about you and your own little punk bitch ass getting into uni. You tell that little bitch ass girl who thinks having a higher ATAR than you makes them a better person than you that she's an ugly ass douchecanoe who wouldn't even be chosen to be skinned by the Aztec high priests as a sacrifice for the Gods. Little shit can go eat a big bag of dicks cause you going alright and you're going to get somewhere, most likely uni. Then you'll go further and make a dickload of money while she's sitting around flicking the bean to her higher ATAR and then you can one day sneak up on her and yell SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA and ruin her day and let her know that's she's a little bitch while you the CEO of Pear, the big company that took over Apple with no copyright infringement whatsoever because who the fuck would steal some worthless patent from Apple.

My max writing speed is 10 messily written pages in two hours.
BOO-FUCKING-WHO. Who told you you needed more than 10 messily written pages? Fuck that shit all I had were messy pages, like 24 in the end actually but fuck you probably have smaller handwriting. Tomorrow you gonna walk into that exam and write those 10 fucking messy ass bitch ass pages and walk out with your head held high because the markers can deal with your 10 messy ass pages now. It won't matter 4 months down the line and once you get into uni you can tell the BoS to go eat a bag of dicks because you don't care any more and those 10 messy bitch ass pages got you to where you want to be. And even if they don't, well it's only a matter of time until you do get where you want to be because you're gonna make life your own little bitch who can do whatever the fuck you want.

I want to cry I feel so under-prepared for paper 1. Especially comprehension because I keep getting shit marks in them. :S Lol I am writing on the spot too for s3 so I am stressed as fk

some crobat wisdom plz
m8. Don't you dare come in here with some stupid ass fear of Paper fucking 1. Paper fucking 1 is the easiest paper that only requires students to fucking jack off on the page and walk out. You look at those bitch ass pictures and your first technique is going to be fucking colour imagery or some weak ass technique like vector lines and then you're gonna get those 2/2 marks. Then you're going to fucking repeat but with metaphor, simile, personification, and tonality and get the other 13/15 marks because that's all you ever need. Maybe throw in some fancy ass juxtaposition and pathos because first things first you're the fucking realest and you're gonna drop this and let the whole world feel it. Then you're gonna get some creativity juices flowing like fucking Niagra Falls and write the best fuckin story you've ever written. Then you're going to grow some fucking wings like the Arch-fucking-Angel Michaelangelo and wing the shit out of Section 3. You know why you can do it? Because first things first, you are the fucking realest and they gonna feel it. Why you wasting your time being a little bitch on BoS when you're so fucking real the markers are gonna be sitting in their chairs all like "woah shit this guy's fucking real" and giving you 15/15 for your essay on how to stop being a bitch and belong?

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC

some crobat wisdom plz
if it makes you feel better i don't have a related text

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Buddy. Buddy. Buddy. Let me just stop you right there in your fucking mopey ass steps. 2 offers already? Then, bitch, WHAT IS WRONG? YOU ALREADY GOT INTO UNI. Nobody fucking cares if you got an 80+ ATAR or a 56 ATAR. You get into uni and ta-fucking-da you've accomplished what the the purpose of the ATAR is. It might be nice for your teachers (if they are supportive) to see you get an 80+ ATAR but at the end of the fucking day, motherfucker, the ATAR is all about you and your own little punk bitch ass getting into uni. You tell that little bitch ass girl who thinks having a higher ATAR than you makes them a better person than you that she's an ugly ass douchecanoe who wouldn't even be chosen to be skinned by the Aztec high priests as a sacrifice for the Gods. Little shit can go eat a big bag of dicks cause you going alright and you're going to get somewhere, most likely uni. Then you'll go further and make a dickload of money while she's sitting around flicking the bean to her higher ATAR and then you can one day sneak up on her and yell SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA and ruin her day and let her know that's she's a little bitch while you the CEO of Pear, the big company that took over Apple with no copyright infringement whatsoever because who the fuck would steal some worthless patent from Apple.

Thats it. Thats the shit right there. Thats what I needed to hear. You're a good person crobat, and I hope any crusty-ass, salty motherfucker who comes in your way has no wifi connection for the rest of there lives. Oh, and I love your references to history man. So yeah, I'm gonna smash the exams tomorrow, and IDGAF what I get. I'm already at UOW.

kwu1

HSC

I went to uni with Crobat, can vouch for this^ hahaha jks jks :p

Hi there444

HSC
Fking English. I wanna kill Shakespeare and the guy who invented literature. Fking HSC english. I wanna kill the guy who invented that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)