Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Jiga

I don't think thats true. most people, regardless of race or religion hate and deplore violence. The unfortunate thing is that in such a volatile part of the world, violence has become so prevalent, that people are accustomed to it. With large-scale migration, it is possible for violent culture to be transplanted into a place that is relatively peace
Yeah, I didnt mean dat literally, more like they've become accustomed to a culture of violence....like you said :cool:

hApPy1

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Yeah, I didnt mean dat literally, more like they've become accustomed to a culture of violence....like you said :cool:

No, not necessarily. I was born and live in Australia but also went to live in an arab country for a year and i can tell u there is no part of the culture that values violence- an aspect of the dominant religion (which i think u ppl are refering to in terms of "culture") and the idea of a "holy war" is argued by millions of muselims around the world who maintain there is no such beleif in the Musleim faith to justify violence. THAT, my friend, is called terrorism.

to cut a long story short- people dont know enough and will sadly jump to ignorant conclusions....

Last edited:

iwannarock

HSC
i haven't read the article but i can guarantee it was wogs.

i've seen shit like that before. one time i was at manly outside one of the bars near the beach. these two or three aussie blokes..........were absolutely hammered and having a fight. i don't think they could even stand up let alone land a punch on each other. it was quite funny.

then since cars drive right past on this street, a group of wogs actually got out of their car (including the driver, so stopping traffic) ran up to the drunk group fighting and punched and kicked them all down kicking them while they're down then just ran off back in the car. most cowardly thing i have ever seen. one of the drunk dudes got pretty badly hurt and was down for a while.

i have a general rule, if a wog (leb,arab,persian, hell even italian) is between the ages of 15-25 there is a high chance that they are a thug/dickhead/scum of the earth. its not a racial thing......its more of a cultural thing. go out to penrith and you'll see a whole bunch of white boys acting like wogs, speaking like wogs and generally up to no good.

i was in the city once and as usual theres a whole pack of lebs and wogs. i see this group of 4 people walk past the pack of atleast 20. what seemed like the ring leader of the pack shouted "what'd you say cunt?". the group that was walking past said "go fuck yourself". the pack of lebs were like "what'd he say.......what'd that cunt say". the other group had seriously walked possibly 200m past them then the pack were like "what cunts, bros should we go fuck them up?.......yeah lets go beat them up yeah yeah yeah!" at which point they were all revved up like animals and went running to search for that small group of 4. it was funny because as they were all running there was this real fat leb who couldnt keep up.i think thats what their life revolves around. just loitering and waiting to find a group smaller than them to pick a fight with.

yeah there are some exceptions. but generally, all the wanna be gangsta wogs (i'd say atleast 90% of the teen/young adult wog population) need to get their comeupins.

yeah so i'm a racist. i'm half persian...........i'm like an insider i see the culture and how bad it is. my bro had a tonne of wog friends.........i wont even begin to explain how much they were of a bad influence on him. they fucked things up. thats where all the hate stems from really.

so yeah i hate wogs and i'm a racist *raises hand*.

iwannarock

HSC
hApPy1 said:
No, not necessarily. I was born and live in Australia but also went to live in an arab country for a year and i can tell u there is no part of the culture that values violence- an aspect of the dominant religion (which i think u ppl are refering to in terms of "culture") and the idea of a "holy war" is argued by millions of muselims around the world who maintain there is no such beleif in the Musleim faith to justify violence. THAT, my friend, is called terrorism.

to cut a long story short- people dont know enough and will sadly jump to ignorant conclusions....
ofcourse it would be like that in an arab country. these young wogs here that get up to shit would have been killed if they did the shit they do now in an arab country. they realize they can get away with it here because we're so lenient. and i do know enough ok and i'll jump to my "ignorant" conclusion regardless.

iwannarock

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
those damn 2pac and 50 cent videos
yeah those videos are dangerous with idiots who can't seperate fantasy from reality.

i have an idea for them. put them on a strict diet of motley crue,skid row and guns n roses videos. hopefully they'll die off of a heroin overdose then. it'd work.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
iwannarock said:
ages of 15-25 there is a high chance that they are a thug/QUOTE]

correction WANNABE thug, Its WANNABE thug, sorry im strict on this we need to take away from them the one thing they desire in order to try and change them....their desire to become and be seen as 'gangstas' or 'thugs' of 'african-american' decent.

u people are so racist. getting department of immigration involved is ridiculous. im pretty sure these people who commited the crime were born in australia.

i find it annoying how when an anglo does a crime race isnt involved. but when a wog does, race is always brought up.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Ok whatever who cares what race they are from, and why the hell do u care if people mention which race they belong to?

These are just pricks annoying the local community and trying to live out their gang fantasies, to get rid of them I suggest importing 50 cent for 24/7 concerts.

iwannarock

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
iwannarock said:
ages of 15-25 there is a high chance that they are a thug/QUOTE]

correction WANNABE thug, Its WANNABE thug, sorry im strict on this we need to take away from them the one thing they desire in order to try and change them....their desire to become and be seen as 'gangstas' or 'thugs' of 'african-american' decent.

woops i can't give them that credit. they are the rc cola to the real coca-cola so to speak.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
codereder said:
u people are so racist. getting department of immigration involved is ridiculous. im pretty sure these people who commited the crime were born in australia.

i find it annoying how when an anglo does a crime race isnt involved. but when a wog does, race is always brought up.
Oh, piss off, seriously.

Yes when there is a crime such as the bashing of that radio presenter in St Ives it was disclosed that the perpetrators were of Caucasian appearance. Just implying that the men were of Middle Eastern appearance does not brand all of the people of this race are like this it is only stating the bleeding obvious.

If they were born in Australia, it shouldn't mean shit if they still want to hate everything that is Australian and take an "above the law" judgement and hate people just because they are not Lebanese or similar nationalities (which seems to usually be the case). This behaviour should not be tolerated in Australia and they should be deported or put in jail if they continue behaving in a threatening and antisocial manner.

Last edited:

zeek

HSC
meh no point in racists whinging about lebs. Doing so incites more hate, and more hate incites more violence. Can you see the cycle?!?!?!!!!

Lol who the fuck mentioned immigration? lol...seriously...stupid

zeek

HSC
and yeah one more thing, codereder is right. Whenever a Lebanese person or any other ethnic person comits a crime, their race is mentioned. Whenever its something good, it isn't.

In this case, the 10 news team labelled him as an Australian, rather than a Lebanese Australian; which would have been better.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
The attackers seem to mnaintain their own cycle of hate imposing that on people of a non Lebanese background. The race of a criminal is usually always expressed no matter what race (read many of the stories on SMH now). I'm not targeting all other people who racially fit this category, but the people (generally of that attitude) who act and behave in this manner who carry out attacks on people regardless of race who are there to protect in order to demand respect or whatever.

There is a general fear of people of these ethnicities which in turn, reputation has secured this fear and hatred. I would say this behaviour is incompatible to any civilisation in any country and these people should not be able to belong in society.

The last thing Sydney needs is to turn into Los Angeles, and control needs to be gained before its too late.

X

xeuyrawp

ihavenothing said:
This vile behaviour shouldn't be tolerated any further as there is no more slack in the tether.
Yes, but it's so hard for the government to target likely groups of Lebanese people because they're accused of being racist.

TerrbleSpellor said:
Whilst Anglos do crime, it is not in the trademarked way that wogs do it... Ie, in gangs, fighting dirty..
You forgot raping.

Personally, I wouldn't advocate against deportation. Hell, if I commited a nasty crime like that, I'd want our society to send me back to where I was born and revoke my citizenship.

Last edited by a moderator:

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
I'm not saying that it should be restricted to Lebanese, but to people of all races who are accused of exhibiting gang behaviour and aggression.

X

xeuyrawp

ihavenothing said:
I'm not saying that it should be restricted to Lebanese, but to people of all races who are accused of exhibiting gang behaviour and aggression.
Of course, but let's just start with the most likely targets.

Put it this way: Why do Aboriginal people treat public housing so poorly? Because they're given it right off the bat. They don't have a sense of ownership of the houses. There should be some sort of employment scheme where they can work for it. Anyway, back to my point...

Why do kids graffiti walls? Do they graffiti their walls at home? No, they don't respect other people's property.

Why does my sister throw her ciggie butts in the garden? Because she doesn't live here.

Why does an animal shit in one corner of a field and sleep in the other? Because they don't want to sleep in their own shit.

There's such a problem with foreigners and crime because they don't feel like they're sleeping in their own shit when they bash and rape a kid. They have no sense of ownership and hence responsibility. Furthermore, coming from a culture where a lady is expected to walk around with a man, you find that these people treat this place like home.

I'll be frank and say that I live here and not Lebanon because I think Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Conversely, I would feel unsafe there.

Yes, I agree that everyone should be told to look after this place (yes, I'm actually a facist...), but I think that a foreigner should be sent packing when they commit a crime, even Australian foreigners. Let Lebanon deal with their version of rehabilitation.

Then again, it's such an impractical suggestion. Australian doesn't = white, so should white Ausralians be sent back to Britain...?

Estefan

HSC
To stop or rather reduce crime in Australia I believe immigration from middle eastern and african countries such as Sudan should be reduced/revised. The problem with Australia's immigration policies is that they allow any homeless refo to come to Australia. Consequently the majority of migrants are poor, illiterate and cause nothing but trouble in Australia. At least there should be proper screening of migrants from Africa and the middle east. I mean who knows who we could be letting into Australia i.e. psychos who participated in genocide in Africa.
Australia will soon become the dumping ground for the world's useless and unwanted people that are unproductive and hence increase the crime rate.
Asians on the other hand are as a rule not violent, quiet and hardworking citizens of this land. Sure some are drugo's in cabra but Asians as a whole commit the least crime (especially violent crime). My solution is maintain asian immigration whilst reducing/revising African and Middle Eastern immigration.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
then plain and simple no matter what race even anglos (I'm not of any Anglo-Saxon descent at all) who is unable to defend their actions for a legitimate reason should be dealt with by law (sent to prison).

Also, may i add another failure of the immigration system was to allow Saddam Husseins bodyguard straight into the country whilst leaving many innocent harmless refugees in detention.

Paraguay, Brazil and Argentina are now copping shit now for sneaking Nazi war criminals into their countries now, Will the same thing happen here 50 years later?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)