Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

picon

HSC
Would a number of them have been the Bra Boys? Heard reports that they were patrolling around the streets armed with golf clubs.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
picon said:
Would a number of them have been the Bra Boys? Heard reports that they were patrolling around the streets armed with golf clubs.
Probably. And they should be allowed to aswell.

choc-chip

HSC
7th Sign said:
aussie mob didnt shoot or stab any one did they...
lebs are more low then the aussie mob because they do lower acts...[/QUOTE]

No doubt that ppl who started attacking resident are low~ and plz don't generalised lebs or aussiez into any sorts of catagory..

...[/QUOTE]aussies may have acted like dickheads but the lebs acted liek the bigger dickheads[/QUOTE]
Now, I'm not comparing who is the bigger dickhead. All I'm concern is there r better solution out there beside attacking(or getting back at each other)...

picon

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Probably. And they should be allowed to aswell.
I'm not disagreeing with that. But since most locals are inside, guessed that it was them.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
like i mean, if ur in ur car, and a mob is chasing u, dont u have a right to run them over in the claim that u were just defending urself and if u didnt u would have been killed? cause ppls damaging property deserve to die
that is all

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If the lebs go to cronulla or maroubra with the intention of smashing everything and bashing people the locals should be able to stand up for themselves without the cops disarming or arresting them. The cops need only to intervene if the lebs are winning the fight.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
anyone hear how the lebs are spreading some SMS to meet at cronulla this sunday to take revenge? this time, ill defnitely be there.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The lebs won't turn up because there will be more aussies there than last time.

But if they do show the cops are going to have no choice but to get out of there.

Unfortunately this whole thing won't be solved by law enforcement or new laws. If you heard the premiers press conference today you would know how little idea he has. These lebs they have already arrested will continue to rampage every night because they are not held in custody. When they do go to court they will get off. It just isn't good enough.

zeek

HSC
lololol sasha, if you heard maybe your opinion/knowledge on the situation would have been altered

HSC
N/A
The Neo-Nazi element of the skips has got to go, they are fucking shit up.

Targeting wogs and indians now?

what the fuck.

zeek

HSC
lets hope the mob won't begin to target asians if they get drunk again coz i dont want Australia having a civil war :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)