Crossroads (1 Viewer)

47sniper

HSC
N/A
Crossroads = 3 day visit to UWS to hear lectures and talk about how to manage our time and schoolwork :\
'-_-
Anyone else doing crossroads?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
47sniper said:
Crossroads = 3 day visit to UWS to hear lectures and talk about how to manage our time and schoolwork :\
'-_-
Anyone else doing crossroads?
Yeah my school is doing crossroads in june but about sex, drugs and relationships.

P

pLuvia

We did crossroads near the end of year 10 where we went to lectures and the beach. Then in year 11 we went on a crossroad camp to Collaroy, which was quite fun. Had some drugs lecture etc.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
We had 2 days of the Crossroads program last term that included lectures from guest speakers on sex, drugs, road safety and relationships.

47sniper

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
We did crossroads near the end of year 10 where we went to lectures and the beach. Then in year 11 we went on a crossroad camp to Collaroy, which was quite fun. Had some drugs lecture etc.
Lucky you got to go to the beach. We had to sit in non-airconditioned rooms and they fed us cheese and crackers. But the guy at the beginning of the seminar was funny. His name was Darren or something. Did anyone else have him?

P

pLuvia

Oh and we also had motivational speakers, 3 of them. One for sex crimes etc and the other about study.

webby234 said:
which would be convenient for me. What was the place like?
It was pretty big, we did different activities throught the 3 day camp, which the last was like an amazing race sort of thing, but our team came dead last :p Food was ok. And we also went to the beach there and "learnt" how to surf :p really fun

How come it's convinient for you? how close do you live to it?

intangible

HSC
We are going to some crossroads camp this year. It is at lake burrondong. But ours has to do with pdphe/welfare. Still little details as for now since early in term.

vizman

HSC
Wooz said:
Yeah my school is doing crossroads in june but about sex, drugs and relationships.
our school is doing something along those lines later this year

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
we're doing that crossroads program as well... at a 3 day camp! somewhere north of newcastle.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
We're doing crossroads as part of the PD/H/PE program as well, but quite strangely everyone in Year 11 would be doing it o.0

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, I haven't heard it at my school as yet. It sounds very interesting though.

P

pLuvia

airie said:
We're doing crossroads as part of the PD/H/PE program as well, but quite strangely everyone in Year 11 would be doing it o.0
Same as my school with the PDHPE class

coolkoombaya

HSC
oh crossroads? i got year 11 camp, to tea gardens or sumthing, 3 day camp. are all the crossroad programs the same?

is there lyk, a sex camp, or sex-ed camp or sumthing? i duno, i hear ppl talk about it and are really excited about it and shit, in my camp, it probs be bunches of ppl just sitting there, my school is so not fun.

D

dzzlng_07

awww no fair!!! i think our crossroads camp will be cancelled... :mad1:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Darn, I'm so jealous! Crossroads has never been mentioned at my school, pfft pfft pfft. A three day camp, pfft! To tea gardens, pfft! I'm so gonna raid the year coordinator for one *is bitter* wait, is it meant to be fun?

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
pLuvia said:
I speed read your post and almost thought you wrote...

pLuvia said:
Then in year 11 we went on a crossroad camp to Collaroy, which was quite fun. Had some drugs
lol, I know it's irrelavent.

aolai

HSC
the PE teacher organised ours at st ives honda thingy ..apparently its compulsory 4 every1..isn't it? this disabled woman came and talked to us and it was sosososoosooo SADD ='( it was bout accidents dat happen wen speeding..like brain trauma or something

P

pLuvia

aolai said:
the PE teacher organised ours at st ives honda thingy ..apparently its compulsory 4 every1..isn't it? this disabled woman came and talked to us and it was sosososoosooo SADD ='( it was bout accidents dat happen wen speeding..like brain trauma or something
We also had that at the beginning of year 12, didn't bother going though

seXyeurobOi

gone. FROM HERE!
HSC
my skool says its complusery LOL
bullshit i say, anyways i hate camps so im not even going to go.
my skools is on building up people relation skills (SEX) hehe :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)