cruise QUESTIONS (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
HEY ALL who are going on cruises

1. are they REALLY the best schoolies?

2. do u get upgrades to better rooms often?

3. do they have themed nights? should i bring outfits?

4. do they check ur bags for the limit on alcohol they write (cos they said u could have like a certain amount per person over 18, would they check??)

Natzd

HSC
hey!!
ok well so i've heard they are awesome!! which one are you going on? i'm going on the 8th and i know so many people going on it so it's going to be so mad for me.. i'm already claiming it the best schoolies ever haha but as for your other questions, you may get upgraded, just depends how early you booked and whether they have spare rooms etc so they can fit more people on. yes they do have theme nights... one per cruise and we don't know what that is so yes bring outfits but who knows what you'll need haha and as for your last question so i've heard that they check bags but i think it's random coz my sis went on it in 2002 and her bag didn't get check but a few of her friends did

pig_93

HSC
im going on the 22nd or 29th...one of the two...its a 20!
mad well i cant wait.
i dont know if many people are going on my cruise!
so many ppl from the shire are going on the 8th.
that sucks about the theme night i want them to tell us- oh well!
thanks matey

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
1. yes, I went last year and im still not over it.

2. no, well not that i know of anyway.

3.Yes, they have formal nights and theme nights (superhero, pyjama, genderbender etc). They had two formal nights and 3 theme nights.
it would be best to bring outfits but they do sell stuff for the nights at the onboard duty free shop.

4. they do check the amount you have bought duty-free, when i went u could buy two bottles duty free but only take one on board - its so cheap too 22.50 for 1lt bottles of absolut and jimmy black label mmmm.
But people i spoke to on the cruise had extra bottles which they kept in their luggage and got them on board no problems, wish i had thought of that. I spose people under 18 could also get booze in that way, not that i condone underage drinking...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)