crushes (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
There is this girl that ive known for about a year or 2 and i just started to like her out of no where but i caught her friends smoking(found out later that she smokes to) and ever since then its been awkward between us and we really never talk any more. so its not like i could get to know her better and make sure i really like her so i have no idead what to do.(oh yeah her and her friends are all underage to smoke)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'd probably ask her if she likes fucking cock, if she does then I think it's a good sign that u have a chance.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why are you so cut up about an underage girl who smokes when you're what at least 21?

hero.

HSC
N/A
Dick might get lung cancer if she sucks it

sk1001

HSC
Listen to your heart before you tell her goodbye.

absolutlaura

HSC
Jeeesus you're bitching about underage smoking? But wouldnt you be planning on having underage sex with this girl?.. seeing that you finished school in 03... i suppose you wouldnt want her breath to smell like ciggies whilst committing statutory rape...
quit bitching.

kokodamonkey

HSC
she must be really young considering you have to be only 16to smoke so if shes an underage smoker.. and you grad in 03... so your like what atlast 21 so she'd have to be like 15 ehh

Russdog

russell
HSC
you can smoke whenever you want can't you? you just can't buy them or supply them to kids.. which.. kind of fucks up what i just said.

Legham

HSC
Russdog said:
you can smoke whenever you want can't you? you just can't buy them or supply them to kids.. which.. kind of fucks up what i just said.
Lol!

Evilo

HSC
i hate cigarette breath - so i don't go for chicks who smoke.

It's a personal choice - let her be. If you critisize her for it she'll just tell you to fuk off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)