CSCI213 - jaaaaaava (1 Viewer)

benno22

HSC
N/A
hey,

just wondering for those who have done csci213 with neil grey teaching, what is the final exam like?

did you find it difficult?
what is the exam structure like?

thanks,
ben

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
I have friends doing it and i've seen the assignments and stuff.

The assignments seem really long. Much longer than previous years.

The final exam is based on the assignments. This is to stop cheating.

benno22

HSC
N/A
ohh k, thats not too bad then

yeah the assignments were a bit long but not that bad, the assignment 4 i ended up having 30 pages of code in my report.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
I have friends doing it and i've seen the assignments and stuff.

The assignments seem really long. Much longer than previous years.

The final exam is based on the assignments. This is to stop cheating.
I thought some assignments they got this year were pretty simple compared to the ones I got?

In any case, when I did it, it was essentially the same, except replace "and Object Oriented Frameworks" with "and the Internet." When I did it, the exam was out of fifty and the sections were:
Thirty marks on Java (we didn't need to know much code, but we didi need to know some... getting asked code when you don't have the API specifications in front of you is difficult, and not how it's done in the real world).
Twenty marks on "and the Internet" (This was based on content given in lectures... but it's of no help to you, but I found it more based on content than the assignment we were given). Remember, you don't do "and the Internet."

However, because of the new topic, you should check with Neil about what is on your test!!! I didn't set it, and if I did, I guarantee you'd hate me for it! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)