CSE Stureps Voting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman03

HSC
http://do.cse.unsw.edu.au<wbr>/voting/index.phtml

3rd Year: Vote for Rupert, pleasezzzz! CSE GENDER EQUALITY NOW!!!!!

4th Year: Mr Lake, he attends TC meeting.

Other Years: Dunno.

Edit:
----
1st Year: Vote for him (Alex, ajme218)

3rd Year: AJC, despite he has a custom cse login name :p (Don't worry bro, just didn't want to reveal your identity beforehand :))

Last edited:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
1st Year: Vote for me (Alex, ajme218) :)

BoS Moderator & Developer and dedicated in what I do;

Always online to help other students!

Good Luck to everyone involved

Alex

ace

is retired
HSC
VOTE AJC for 3rd Year STUREP

(who else should I pick?)
Some friends are listed below

1st Year
Alan Zeino - azei315

2nd Year
Choon Chea Chua - ccch725
David Collien - daco212

3rd Year
Andrew Clayphan - ajc
Alex Kuptsov - alexk

4th Year
Aftabul Haq - ahaq
Cherry Wong - cherryw
Michael Lake - mlake

Yo, G, where's the love? Vote AJC

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
why would you vote for rupert?

hes being a real dick about his campaign being offensive (which it was).

being in third year comp sci, i'd like to have someone who is actually visible so i can talk to them face to face instead of like sending them a greivance email. i have never actually seen ajc or alexk around K17. they are like part of the "study and go home" crowd that i abhor at university.

Daves a champ, but a bit weird in the face...and head i s'pose by extension.

I think its funny to note that all the first year sturep websites are better looking than any of the other years. maybe we get like jaded and stop caring about that stuff as we progress through uni and become obsessed with the halting problem or the lesbian movie scenes problem (its an actual problem i swear!)

who else can i slander? oh yeah mark bradley, what a complete wanker. all he ever does is like fun stuff. so annoying. hes like in my head 24/7...oh yeah hes me :D

Last edited:

gman03

HSC
What a champion, neeja :D

Vote for Mark Bradley too!!!!one!!

Disclaimer: The followings are just personal opinions of gman03 and this site does not endorse blah blah blah. If you find the post offensive, please ignore it.

To be honest, no one does anything. Let it be CompSoc or Stureps. What can they do? Replying grivence email is about the most they can do within their power. Is not like if some lecturer produce shit assignment and you tell the sturep and the assignment improves (if any).

Sturep reminds me of prefects in my highschool. As a student from 7-11 I had to vote for year 12 whom I don't know anything about. They just like the power to give students detention and so forth, have their face in the Prefects' photo at the end of the year and on their CV it says "HIgh School Prefect 2003"...

Now for rupert, he most likely will do nothing if he becomes a sturep, but at least in his offensive campaign it reflects my thoughts. E.g. "Tim, Answer your $%!# emails" I doubt first year would know what he means but if you ever send an email to Tim you probably understand.

So yeah, vote someone that interests you to be a sturep. This is why I would cast a vote to rupert. Don't expect them to do anything, and it is not like you HAVE to vote for them next year if he becomes one this year. Everyone should have a chance at sturep (well, at least those who nominated themselves)

The link to the "controversial" campagin :
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~rksh029/sturep/

Enjoy

Regards, Gman03

Last edited:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
year 1:
Vote for Alex & Adam
I don't like Alan's website for his lack of punctuation, in-ability to write a proper sentence and just damn crappy website - yes, I based my entire selection process on viewing your website.

year 2:
vote for Thurston & Chris for I know them both

year 3:
Iva & rupert...
Iva for she is the only one who actually seems likely to do something and I know her. Rupert because he entertained me with the website :)

year 4:
Michael & some random...

sunny

meh.
HSC
If you have issues with each others' CSE sturep nomination/campaign pages for whatever reason, send the person in question an email instead of discussing it here.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Agreed with the above-

All posts arguing with each other removed to keep this thread clean. Please do not continue to attack each other, or this thread will be removed.

gman03

HSC
Wow what happened hours ago?

I apologise for making such thread which induce others flaming each other. I had no intention of that when I started this thread.

Peace

sunny

meh.
HSC
Enough.

If you people can't have mature discussions here without throwing insults around, go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)