Cse (1 Viewer)

Vylen

HSC
Simple question...

who's gonna be doing Software Engineering?

cause well, i am... ;)

Joeno

HSC
I'm doing it. only about 18 more posts and all the new Seng students will be here :)

Vylen

HSC
about 18 more? so there's only about 20 of us doing seng? wow...

how is your semester set out? you doing the "Standard" program?

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
I'm doing software engineering, timetable is a bit uneven but there seems to be only a few ways it can work without clashes..

btw, how many people are actually doing it this year?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
How did you find out there's only 20 sengers by the way?

btw I'm a 3rd year at seng, so yeah, welcome to.. an interesting degree. I don't know how to put it otherwise. :)

While at it, I should mention compsoc and sesoc (which are controlled by seng students atm :p). These clubs are pretty cool, come to their events. And I probably should mention that the guy in charge with seng as of now is ken robinson (kenr@cse.unsw.edu.au).

And you probably want to know lots of other sengers, because in 2nd semester you'll be forming teams to work with. Best not to make hasty decision just because you didn't know other sengers beforehand.

ace

is retired
HSC
Uts,
Depending if all the new sengers have enrolled for semester 2, SENG1031 only has 26 people in it atm.

Others,
Welcome to SENG@UNSW. Have fun, and get to know your other sengers, you'll form groups as UTS said (3-4people per group usually), so you'll want to know how each other works and if you can stand each other, etc.

Cheers

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)