CSSA 2002 Trial HSC (1 Viewer)

rusti

thats was a joke ^

too many people are asking for it on icq.

sif i would have it.

Morgues

Originally posted by rusti
thats was a joke ^

too many people are asking for it on icq.

sif i would have it.
LOL
I am going to do the same right before the hsc to check how many people message me....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Morgues

It was a weird paper actually, first 6 questions were really easy, 6-9 were a little tricky but not to bad.....typical 2 unit questions and
question 10 was a shocker......
It was this crazy GP which was about a page long with all these symbols, i think most 4 unit students would struggle with it lol .....but it was an internal paper and overall (unless I make a lot of silly mistakes as usual) I should do alright
ahh i see i see
well, GP and applications of GP's that are Q10 type are usually quite impossible (for me anyway!)
hopefully in the HSC they wont be a bitch with those type of questions

p00_p00

Originally posted by Big Willy
it'd be good if someone did obtain the catholic papers; good revision (if you catch my drift)

Is it just me or is every1 slow?????

I dont get ur drift.......

But yeah itd be "gr8" revision.... i mite break out of band 1 and get in2 band 2! :)

Jenn

fatboy1 have u gone in every subject u do and screamed out:
"HAS ANYONE DONE THE*insert subject name here* TRAILS YET? Lol!
hehe...
yeah everyone who does the catholic trials does it on the same not necessarily the same time.. speaking of times i feel sorry for the ppl who have exams until 5pm:eek:

looking at the previous years of CSSA trials... Q 9 and 10 look impossible lol well hard anyway

and was there are struggle for time, for u guys who have already done it

liz

HSC
Hey does any one know a kind of time schedule for Maths exams?? Like for english it was 40 min every question and i know for maths you would need to spend more time on the last question than the first but does any one have an appoximate time that they stick to??

Morgues

I try to spend 15 minutes on each question but obviously first ones can be done quickly and last ones take a while so as a whole try to finish in 2.5 hours which would give you 30 minutes to go over and check
But try not to spend more then 15 minutes on each question if your still on your first way through the paper

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I did questions 1 - 9 of the HSC exam in two hours last year. And still got the last part of Q10 wrong even though I had an hour to spend on it. :p Sheesh.

Take a bottle of water with you into the exam (sometimes they allow it) and make sure you're clearheaded when you try to attack those last few at the end!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Its not so much time allocation, but the ease of the first questions
If u think about it, its 18 mins per question (10 q's x 18 mins = 3 hrs) but Q1 takes about 5 mins, Q2 about 10 and etc..

I did my trial on tuesday, and it was pretty easy...
i finished in 2 hrs and went over my work...surprisingly I found about 10 marks worth of stupid mistakes...so theres a lesson there, if u dont already do it, ALWAYS check your work!

Nightshade

Pain in the ass
HSC
I do mine a little different. I leave about an hour to do the first five questions, at the vewry most one hour 15 minutes. You want the extra time to do questions nine and ten, coz normally they're gonna be the time consuming questions... For questions 6-8, i leave 15 minutes... I think that's sufficient.

The only way to improve speed, especially in the first 5 questons, is to practise, and keep doing it.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
questions 6-8, 15 mins only?
and u leave 1 hr for questions 1-5

thats pretty odd
but hey, watever works for u eh? :)

blake

Yeah I found it handy to go from 7 down to 1..then do the last questions last...because you've studied for questions 7 around there...and its good to start off with stuff that you are more confident in :) I find it gives me a good boost

AiMz

HSC
I did the CSSA one and i found it O.K but i still think bad marks will result from this T___T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)