CSSA 2004 Trial Paper Here!! (1 Viewer)

DaShiva

HSC
N/A
no probs mate...ill get the solution for ya tomorrow and the independant schools trial too with solutions hopefully. enjoy :)

DaShiva

HSC
N/A
that was quick...3 hours and the website account was terminated...woohoo...ill put it back up on other account.

-edit DONE :D BTW...if anyone has a decent webhost account and wouldnt mine if i uploaded some past papers that arent on bored plz contact me.

Last edited:

DaShiva

HSC
N/A
Yup, they are scanned. i got a copy of em from my teacher. ive uploaded the solutions to both the independent schools and the CSSA...enjoy :)

DaShiva

HSC
N/A
question, is it legal to post up the NEAP paper?

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Thanks a heap for doing that dude, but is anyone else have problems loading it? I can get the first page of it, but that's about all... i dunno if it's the file of my comp.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Oh, actually, neva mind, seems to work on Adobe 6 but not 5 for some weird reason. But it's all good :)

My school sets their own, but my chem tutor hates the CSSA paper with a passion. She keeps giving us rants about how it was 90% rote learning and that there was hardly any chemistry. Dunno how everyone else feels about this, tho... i know i'd have hated to get it, since i can't rote learn for peanuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)