CSSA 2004 Trial Paper (1 Viewer)

schmeichung

HSC
Just wondering if we can have that paper now?
Would anyone be able to upload it please?
:)

raymes

HSC
yeh it would be muchly appreciated; even in the next fortnight is goodly

raymes

HSC
your a dirty friggen scab
go get a life, as if anyone is going to send you the exam...you should be kicked off the board
just so everyone knows, solo has also attempted to bribe me for the mathematics trial also
why would i wash my hard work down the drain
stop insulting me and the rest of the people here

raymes

HSC
solo36 said:
slow it down a bit. i am trying to get a copy of the cssa exam to provide additional study opportunities and i offered u cash coz people dont 2 stuff like that for nothing. what i am doing is *being rescoureful*. i dont even kno what exam my school will give us. we are not a cssa school. lay off a bit yeh??
why should i lay off...you wouldnt be offering people $30 if you didnt have a good idea you were gonna get the exam...lots of non-cssa schools use the exams. no-one pays $30 for a practice paper. you could go out and buy a book full of practice questions for $30. im sure i could be certain that you havent completed every practice resource that is available for *FREE* at various locations

Last edited:

raymes

HSC
i highly doubt it. when i said i wasnt going to give you the paper, you admitted to me that this would be "advantaging you" but your response was that it wouldnt be disadvantaging me because we're at different schools and to "think of the $$". why would you care about 1 specific paper?? especially for maths? there are thousands of maths papers that are equally as beneficial as this years CSSA one.

even if you do not know what paper you are getting, this is not the place to be asking for people to post trial papers when you havent done yours yet. not only does it sound immoral and suspicious, but if you do get the paper then you are unfairly advantaged. this board is for asking questions, discussions and learning. not for your absurd antics

raymes

HSC
yeheh thats great
well just so everyone knows that IM not the one whos full of shit

PM from solo36 said:
hey raymes. i was wondering if u might be able to mail/scan/copy me a copy of your cssa 2u math trial. I really need a copy of the paper. I am happy to pay you $20 for your troubles :) and u can also be my NEW BEST FRIEND lol. please help. thanks so much.
PM from solo36 said:
my trials are this week. distributing your exam/s will not disadvantage you unless you share it with members of your school sample group (your class). But I understand what you mean about advantaging me! my response... think of the $$ lol

but yeh, in all seriousnessi would SOOOO appreciate it if you could help me out. I have a gmail.com account invitation I can offer you as well (you have heard about gmail...right?....it is SOOO cool!)

let me know :)
as i said before there are plenty of sdd resources out there to use and my previous post about the issue of your behaviour still stands
of course you wont be taking this argment further because you have no where to go

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
just did my trials yesterday.

hmmm.. cheating is just denying yourself to self satisfaction.

simonj2

hero
HSC
*sigh* he's sent me some aswell (and no i didn't pass the exam on... not that i even have it with me)

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
geez CSSA 2003 q22 (e) is a tough one

gabn

HSC
does anyone one have to scan etc.... i've done my trails i just want more pratice papers as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot for this subject.

Can you get past paper books ?

raymes

HSC
gabn said:
does anyone one have to scan etc.... i've done my trails i just want more pratice papers as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot for this subject.

Can you get past paper books ?
u cant get past paper books cause there have only been 3 HSCs in the new course!
oh why cant all subjects be as consistent as maths
well i guess thats impossible with technology based subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)