Cssa 2005 (1 Viewer)

switchblade87

HSC
OK, so the SDD CSSA 2005 trial exam is tomorrow, post ya feelings on how you'll go, and then what you thought of the test.

I'm not sure if I'm ready, but I hope to pass, maybe get 60-70%...

It's my last exam so I really can't be bothered with all of it anymore, but we've all got to persist for 3hrs.

Good Luck everyone! :)

Ghost1788

HSC
Dont worry its only 1 of the 3, 3 hr exams I have to do......

hmm fudge.

Personally SDD is easy problem though is that unlike the other 3 hour exams that give 3 hrs because you have to really think about the questions and how to answer them, Software is 3 hrs of pure writing hell....

If you thought you had RSI in your hands now wait till you have finished the SDD paper....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....

Hoping to get 90-100%
ideally 100% but knowing me and silly mistakes and the odd way that the different ways that any one software question can be percieved i'll get 85-95%

techno_freak

Social outcast
HSC
The sdd trial should be okay i suppose my last exam too and well who knows but i know what im not entirely sure of is the option topic part [The software developer's view of hardware].

Has everyone studied hard for it? :rolleyes:

Good Luck all!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i kno i have studied for it but im gonna do really well since i get a readerr/writer n extra time of 4 hrs lol oh yea!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i believe it did very well in my exam, i was expecting the exam to be harder as they are renowned to be the hardest actually than the rest. but however i felt the exam was really simple nad that there was a bit of cut and pasting with out doubt

switchblade87

HSC
Well, the exam was OK I suppose...I should have studied more though.

Ah well, I'll probably get 60-65%

At least my trials are OVER!

That seems a bit unfair giving you 4 hrs in the exam just for reader writer. Heh, its gonna be bad sitting there for that extra hour!

Now to finish off the major project! (or start?)

switchblade87

HSC
velox said:
Switchblade87 did u get to keep the paper?
Nah mate, they took it off us at the end. It will probably appear on the resources page in a couple of days, otherwise someone else on here might have kept it.

HSC
was their a few questions on Methods of translation and processes within the methods like in ours? (compilation,interpretation,lexical analysis,syntactic analysis,type checkin etc.

switchblade87

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
was their a few questions on Methods of translation and processes within the methods like in ours? (compilation,interpretation,lexical analysis,syntactic analysis,type checkin etc.
Can't remember exactly, but I think there was a multi choice question on analysis (lex, syn), and reverse engineering.

alternate

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it would be most appreciated if someone can post the SDD CSSA paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)